STCC the Game templates

Does anyone have the templatepack from STCC 2008 game and are willing to upload it please? Or just upload the C30 & S60 templates from the 2008 season.

Thank you so much :thumbsup:
I'm making my own "championship" were I use two of the newest cars for each manufacturer, and one of each of the older cars. Sadly my old computer got broken so I lost most of my old files.... the a little later my back-up usb stick broke too :cry: So now I will give it a try to start over again. Got my nephew the Complete RaceGame-package for christmas, so I'm learning him to paint too

Long shot considering how long ago this thread was posted - but any possibility you've still got the S60 template and are able to upload it somewhere? I can't find a working download for it anywhere anymore and so I might as well ask here I guess.

Long shot considering how long ago this thread was posted - but any possibility you've still got the S60 template and are able to upload it somewhere? I can't find a working download for it anywhere anymore and so I might as well ask here I guess.
Here

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back