• Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
  • Direct X Version: 9
  • Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free space
  • Input Devices: Keyboard and Mouse

Recommended:
  • Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro, Windows Vista*
  • Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium IV or 100% compatible
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 512 MB memory, Nvidia 6800 or better
    [*]Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
    [*]Direct X Version: 9
    [*]Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free space
    [*]Input Devices: DirectX 9 compatible force feedback steering wheel
    [*]*Limited support
Download directly from Steam: Click here

2eygaop.jpg

RaceDepartments STCC Demo server is up and running:

www.RaceDepartment.com (40 minutes race, dry, with superpole)

:woot:

i am gonna check it out but didn't i just buy something from simbin

Got the same feeling, but ...
I read somewhere that anyone who pre-ordered GTR Evo from Steam gets STCC for free when its released - something to do with a pricing mix-up and being able to get it from shops cheaper the day of release.
Can anyone confirm this ...

Ahhh ... sleep ... desperately ... needed but ... got ... new ... game to ... play ... must not press launch ... must not .... ahhhhh I just had to do it! :p

• Peter Byun

Got the same feeling, but ...
I read somewhere that anyone who pre-ordered GTR Evo from Steam gets STCC for free when its released - something to do with a pricing mix-up and being able to get it from shops cheaper the day of release.
Can anyone confirm this ...

Ahhh ... sleep ... desperately ... needed but ... got ... new ... game to ... play ... must not press launch ... must not .... ahhhhh I just had to do it! :p

I pre-ordered GTR-Evo on Steam and it shows the full game without a price just like the trailer and demo. Maybe I am getting it for free :clap2: We'll see tomorrow.

• Mikkow

It was announced by Valve that anyone who pre-ordered(preloaded?) GTR-E with the so called discount price they offered, will get STCC for free. Through steam, I'm sure.

The reason is that the discount they said they would offer if you bought it earlier was a higher price than the 'regular' price offered after the pre-ordering period. Customers felt a bit ripped off.

• Andrew Evans

i don't get it - why release a demo for an expansion pack, especially one as niche as this...?

whatever, i'll wait for the full thing - as i said someplace else, i'm all for more cars and tracks!

• Mikkow

It isn't just an expansion pack. They sell it bundled with the original. Imagine then if people who have neither pick it up after seeing the new content in the new demo. That's a double sale.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 291 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.6%