STCC qualifying bug

I have a problem when qualifing starts, I am able to do a few laps, and then if I go back to the garage fo setup changes I am unable to rejoin Qualifying. the qualifying button is dead, meaning if I click it nothing happens. In the club race tonight this happened so I thought I would reconnect, but then not only could i not qualify, it wouldn't even load the other guys on the server. Does anyone else have this? it happens a lot on my game.

Ah lol, superpole uh. I have been experiencing the same thing and did not realise it was superpole.

One thing puzzles me however, no other cars will load when I do my qualifying lap. Is this intended as well ?
Also had the pleasure of no cars loading on a track when going for the race, sometimes they was blinking a split second to vanish again. Is this a bug or some sort of glitch?

And is there any fixes, known fixes that is ?

Thanks

• Ingo Voellinger

It is normal that you dont see other cars during superpole qualy!
If this happens before race start try pressing + and -.

• Morgan Eklöv

Hi Guys

The Superpole is great watching live on the STCC events. But first now You realise how hard it is...

Morgan

havent watched any stcc event yet cause its not available here in my area, so im really a noob on this series. does stcc events also have two races like the wtcc and weight penalties? how many laps per race do they do on these small tracks. nice tracks btw a lot of airtime lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%