24. -
  25. -
Server is UP!

Last edited:

Reik Major

3000RPM
Premium
Nov 12, 2008
I know I can't make this event but was curious about the track, because I never heard of it before. I also liked to give a FWD car a go, when I had some free time today. I see that Reggie often drives FWD touring cars and seems to be very quick, so I wonder how close my lap time would come to his... So here's a vid from my best lap (unfortunately lost a bit in the last corner) and my setup if you're curious.

Attachments

John Grant

Dont Rub me up the wrong way
Dec 6, 2014
I give up guys thanks for your friendship " incomparable mode" but i have had enough

Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle
Aug 7, 2013
I'd guess he's getting the "incompatible game mode" error when he tries to join the server, as he has for the past WTCC races, as well.

@John Grant - as stated in the "march and beyond" topic, I'd be willing to help if you're free this (or some other) evening, just tell me in advance :)
On another more personal note - due to a personal incident, I haven't been able to join TS during Friday's race in order to get a TeamViewer session going with you, @John Grant - sorry about that! How does today or tomorrow at about what would normall be race time (20 GMT) sound like?
Also, in for this one!

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201508):

For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

Reactions: Reik Major

John Grant

Dont Rub me up the wrong way
Dec 6, 2014
Björn Thank u it will be appreciated, if possible i will be on TS usual time of racing 08:00gmt. if u can not make it i do understand, we can then try tuesday.
In this instance it might be that i do not have Track: Poznan as i dont see where it can be downloaded

Reggie Blain

1000RPM
Dec 3, 2009
I know I can't make this event but was curious about the track, because I never heard of it before. I also liked to give a FWD car a go, when I had some free time today. I see that Reggie often drives FWD touring cars and seems to be very quick, so I wonder how close my lap time would come to his... So here's a vid from my best lap (unfortunately lost a bit in the last corner) and my setup if you're curious.

Havnt tried any laps yet and don't no the track but hopefully will get a run later. :)

Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle
Aug 7, 2013
Björn Thank u it will be appreciated, if possible i will be on TS usual time of racing 08:00gmt. if u can not make it i do understand, we can then try tuesday.
In this instance it might be that i do not have Track: Poznan as i dont see where it can be downloaded
Sure thing, will be on TS :)
Poznan is, as far as I remember, included in the Retro Pack, so you may already want to install that one :)

Reik Major

3000RPM
Premium
Nov 12, 2008
Had another extra time and found the flow of the track really nice, so had to test the BMW. I'm slightly quicker with it than the Seaz and it's real fun to "play" with its tail and the curbs. Recorded my best lap live, unfortunately with a small sound delay (don't know why...).

Attachments

Reactions: Reggie Blain

Reik Major

3000RPM
Premium
Nov 12, 2008
Then I raced the AI at 110 % just for fun and was very surprised how challenging they are. Couldn't hide to make a short vid (as long as my PC allowed to). Very nice side-by-side action and clean racing (better than many public server races).

Reggie Blain

1000RPM
Dec 3, 2009
add my dad and i for the week please Dennis, will be on the serevr in about 20 mins to turn some laps to learn the track if any 1 wants to join

Reggie Blain

1000RPM
Dec 3, 2009

Really nice track, looking forward to racing here,

for practice I picked the BMW and used @Reik Major set up. The BMW is nice at this track so might just use it race day :)

My lap was done on quali trim

ajokay

Real-ish Racer
Nov 6, 2013
What a great track. Can't believe I've never even seen this place before. I'd liken it to either a smaller Road America or a flattened Mid Ohio, or maybe a mixture of both. Looking forward to the race!

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 2, 2010
It sure is. I often race against the AI and it never fails to suprise me how good the AI are coded in Race 07.