RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Woow it was tough one. First - sorry guys for this crash on L1 in race two. I apparently have a problem with starting from P1 which sooner or later leads to some stupid spin or other mistake.

For me both races were rather lonely driving for most of the time. I managed to finish both waaay behind the next driver before me, but at least I saw some progress in timing in latest laps. Thank you all for nice racing and good fun.

Great fun, as you would expect at Nords :)

The good news: I was quite a bit faster than the last time we went here. The bad news: still not really consistent ;)
Put a few laps in yesterday and went onto the server early. Got sub-7:30 in P1, suddenly struggled to do so in P2, so I wasn't too sure going into qualy - race fuel it was.
Fortunately, I really, really enjoyed my qualification lap - didn't touch anything, pretty much everything worked surprisingly well, apart from a tiny mistake at the small carousel - 7:22-ish it was. Of course, that still wasn't enough to beat the Bob Miley - P2 ;)

Started lousy, but I could hold P2, defending it against Murat who had a great start into both races. Bob pulled away a bit, but I kinda hanged on for the next lap and a half and we had some great racing - getting out of the carousel in L2, Bob went sideways for a moment and I could actually pass him to my own surprise - now, that surprise unfortunately made me (you gotta blame something, eh? :D) miss my brake point a few turns later and off he was - luckily, I didn't hit him while spinning around and inflicting both aero and suspension damage on my car.
Dennis passed me on the straight and informed me about the unscheduled absence of my front bumper - I didn't think too much of it until I breaked into the last turns.. which turned out to become spinning into the last turns - whoopsies. Fortunately, I only increased my damage and missed Dennis' car there.
Had to let Gundars by soon afterwards, but at least held P4 through the last lap.

Starting into race #2, I quickly went up to P2 with Janko in front of me - who turned out to be damn hard to pass - great racing :) Approaching the carousel section, I went off pretty hard, once more, though - back to P6, but not too much damage, slightly less top speed, IIRC. Regained a few positions through the first kilometres of L2.
Managed to pass Janko at the carousel only to spin out a few turns later.. hnnnng.. fought back, passed him but Bob was way too far ahead so I settled for a more moderate speed to bring it home :)

Great fun, thanks for racing everyone!

Super fun ,again :thumbsup:.Race 1 - I lost some positions in start as usual,and start great battle with Murat :) witch ended when Murat went wide somewhere in the middle of ring,then I try to catch Dennis ,but no progress,so lonely finish.
The drama begin in race 2 :D ,so many action on the track - spins, crashes,overtaking and again great battle with Murat ...... just wooow :D.
Tnx guys for good racing and tnx Dennis for setting it up :thumbsup:

It took a while for the crew to bring the Chevy up to the latest in racing spec but they finally tweaked the last shock and I was good to go with a sweet driving car.

I didn't really care where I was on the grid but put in a good lap to see how the car was doing as I didn't get a chance to do that in practice. It did well!

R1 Almost uneventful and I thought L2-3 were going to be very lonely until Bjorn drifted back with a bad car. He was damaged pretty bad so there was no real fight.

R2 I had decided to not race hard in this one but the track miraculously cleared for me so instead I torqued myself up for some go fast stuff. At the limit? OK, no a bit over the limit and I have a bit of suspension damage that soon turns into front aero and body damage. The lead is lost but I'm good for a race now. Janko an I stuck with it till the end in a good battle, just one of many that seems to have taken place today!

Thanks to all for taking the time off from the Weekly time trial to participate, it sure was fun!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure whether I'll be back in time - have to 'maybe' for this one :)

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack:
For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

Won't make this one, but if you do, why not install our skinpack first? ;)

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack:
For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

Managed to get in two improved times - wasn't doing too well in the Sunred afterwards, but there's still time for the GTs ;)

Björn Golda Formula BMW 7:26.057
Björn Golda BMW E30 WTCC87 7:30.044

My final list of the week:
F3000
Bob Miley BT2/50 6:06.909 (Already recorded)
Extreme
Bob Miley BMW E90 Extreme 6:16.268 (New PB)
GTP
Bob Miley Koenigsegg CCGT - 6:37.986
GTS
Bob Miley Mosler MT900R - 6:58.588
GTC
Bob Miley BMW Z4 GTR - 7:11.108
Formula BMW
Bob Miley FBMW - 7:20.111
CSR320
Bob Miley Caterham CSR 320 7:21.907 (Already recorded)
WTCC87
Bob Miley BMW E30 - 7:26.384

We must do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back