RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

It is a nice track but it really beats on me. I kept the fingers out of trouble by only using three of the six speeds but the hands still took a beating even with max steering lock to keep the rotation down. For some reason it gives me eyestrain also, I find myself looking back and forth across the screen.

While I did not have great speed I did have a good car, until race time. I had been playing with the fast damp rates and at the last minute checked and they were wrong. I reset them to what I though were the good settings. Oh well, after noticing that the right rear was getting too hot I began to have trouble in one particular corner and went off there a few times until I figured out how to take it with the setup at hand. I should have just gone to the garage and reset the car for the race. Making the change on the fly was a very bad decision.

I can't join the room, it says the server might be running a modified or updated game.

Hm... there's an unknown vehicle in the WTCC Extreme class. But I've the rest of the class. I wonder what I'm missing?

edit - I've got four cars in the class. I wasn't able to join the only pub I could find running WTCC Extreme, either.

Other than tracks, I've got the no helmet patch and the F1 Legends and F1 07 car mods.

Last edited:
Whoops, same here - had a slight suspicion, though and voilà: It's that 600hp Mini we briefly tried to do Le Mans in, I guess it never got uninstalled from the server, again ;)

So, if you wanna put in some laps, download, install and ignore the mod for the time being ;)

693489V8SupercarsIronManFlyer.png

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8IM
Car: V8 Supercars 2012 (see infos and download post)
Track: Misano (see infos and download post)
Weather: Dry
Games: GTR Evolution

19:00 GMT: Practice (30 Minutes)
19:30 GMT: Qualification (20 Minutes)
19.50 GMT: Warmup (10 Minutes)
20.00 GMT: Race 51 laps (Approx. 90 Minutes)
Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules: Click Here
Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

Track Map
173636Misanotrackmap.png

Starting procedure

This event will be in the spirit of the V8 Supercars event meaning that we will use a standing start.

Pitting procedure

To avoid any pitting incident please follow those rules, at pit entry stay as far as possible to the right of the track and be mindful of the car infront of you as they will have to slow down to make the corner if they don't pit at the same time as you. At pit exit stay to the right of the track until the apex of turn 1 and be mindful of uncoming cars.

Signing

This is a special event so before you sign up keep in mind that it will be a very long race so think carefully before signing up. there will be 25 spots open as follow, 11 Ford's (all the Ford liveries) and 14 Holden's so when you sign up use the following format:

Your name:
Team/Driver:

Normal font = not taken
Bold Font = Taken

Entry list:

Holden Commodore:
  1. Toll Holden Racing Team - Reik Major
  2. Toll Holden Racing Team - Yves Larose
  3. Team Vodafone - Bob Miley
  4. Team Vodafone - David Kingshott
  5. Tekno Autosports - Krisztián Tóth
  6. Tekno Autosports - Jeroen Meijer
  7. Jack Daniels Racing - Daniel Linder
  8. Jack Daniels Racing - Gundars Brigis
  9. Fujitsu Racing (GRM) - Michael Caruso
  10. Fujitsu Racing (GRM) - Alexandre Premat
  11. Pepsi Max Racing - Paul Hurlow
  12. Supercheap Auto Racing - Norman Bruce
  13. Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport - Taz Douglas
  14. Team BOC - Andrew James
Ford Falcon
  1. Tony D'Alberto Racing - Björn Golda
  2. SP Tools Racing - Alex Odell
  3. Lucky 7 Racing - James Price-Harper
  4. Irwin Racing - Lee Holdsworth
  5. Trading Post Racing - Tobias Liesaus
  6. Orrcon Steel Racing - Michel Belet
  7. The Bottle-O Racing Team - Dennis Phelan
  8. VIP Petfoods Racing - Robert Covey
  9. Team Norton Racing - Liam Blair
  10. Triple F Racing - Dave Morley
  11. Jim Beam Racing - Campbell Wallis
Reserve:
Arunas Linkevicius
Arne Dopudja

Last edited:
Post #2 Infos, installation and download links
Infos:

For this event we are using a modified version of both the track and the mod. There is only one modification that been made to the track, the tyres stacks are now further off the curbs to allow a bigger margin of error but they are still doing their purpose and avoid track cutting.

As for the mod it have been modify from the original release with permission of the converter (Tewie), the modifications have been made by Yves Larose. There was a problem with the cars when going into the race session, the level of grip at the rear of the cars was lower then in all the previous sessions that is now fix, the cars now have the same level of grip at the rear in the race session as in the previous sessions, there was also a problem with the tyres and it have also been fix. We also using a fix gear box as in the real serie instead of the origal gear box that was adjustable, the fuel tank capacity have been reduce to 80 liters instead of the 111 Liters, the fuel consumption have been increase to allow multiple pitstops and the tyres wear have been adjust to match the fuel consumption.

Intallation:
It is recommanded that you delete any previous installation of both the track and the mod before installing the new version to avoid any problem also take note that it is required to have GTR Evolution in order for the mod to work. Simply extract both Rar files in your main Race 07 folder.

Download link:
Track

Mod

This event and all the previous Ironman events brought to you by the efforts of Yves Larose!

Last edited:
Wow, this sounds nice, I kinda miss endurance events ever since we got to 40mins in the Minis :)

Just gave each car a quick lap since I, obviously ;), know neither the cars nor the track - I'm in with the first Ford listed:

Your name: Björn Golda
Team/Driver: Tony D'Alberto Racing - Tony D'Alberto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%