RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Seeming as you asked so nicely!!!

If you apply for a license you should get approved in a day or 2
I asked to be signed in for STCC Nordschleife 10th April, if it takes 2 days to get a licence, maybe i might not be able to join that one either since you have to join wendsday and i might get a licence thursday >_<. Btw i am not sure if i did right when i asked for licence. I opened a new thread and there i wrote down my forum name first name last name and the games that i own and the title was licence for me plz

meh... Over the quali. my wheel decided to start troling so i jump to screwdriver and open it fast to clean it when i'm in the game, but i forgot that then i must reset it and restart game and also forgot that i can't join when is warmup. To bad, even my teamspeak wasn't updated :mad: so see you on thursday :)

Not good race for me...Only the Third since long time, and always forgot to remove the auto gear...gives me a false start...Black flag. But after i just loose a breaking point and hit a Peugeot...Sorry..I tried to do One Pit for the Black flag but my car was a little breaked too..so the black flag didn't go...ESC was the best thing to do for me..sorry again with my bad , late break thing...

Nice race, everyone :)

Didn't have that much time for practice so I jumped in and ran a modified setup from Hockenheim a few weeks ago. Managed to do okay, but screwed up my hotlap in quals putting me in P12, I think.

Started fairly well, gained a place or two, I think - barely escaped a huge crash in the first sector putting quite a few faster drivers behind me. Unfortunately, I got hit by Murat soon afterwards and suffered some suspension damage, but nothing fatal :)
Carried on but lost contact to Dennis as Arne and Arunas were catching up.
Screwing up a corner in L2, I got in Arunas' way as the grass patch turned out to be too small to not get back on track in front of him - sorry about that :(

Pitted after L3, regained a place or two and finished in P8 :)

Looking forward to tomorrow! :D

Guy's, my bad for not checking the box that mandates a pit stop. Of course I had thought I did that :redface:.

New car here and it's still needs a hammer to straighten things up so it will run right but it puts me in my laptime range so it's good, I'm good! Unfortunately I put a wheel or two in the grass on the last brake zone of my Q lap and that put me at the back of the grid :poop:.

Quickly thru the maze that's called the grid just after the flag drops and keeping track of Murat for a good long time as we clean the messes at Aremberg and such. A stroke of luck gets me ahead of him but the gap ahead is increasing. All is good and having seen everyone pitting I put in next lap and come out ahead of Stefan and Bjorn. It looks like I'm just going to run it out and I see the gap decreasing to Blaz and I'm glad I didn't back off. It's close at the end and I almost caught Blaz but I was just a couple of seconds too far behind at the entrance to the long straight and only got to run into him in the braking zone at the end :rolleyes:. Good thing Damage is only at 50%, he's good to get to the finish line :cool:

A great grid and probably a good race for all though someone has to be upset with Aremberg and maybe one or two about the pit thingie. Thanks to all for signing up and making this grid a decent size! Bring it on again Thursday!

I was confused about the pits and since there was no indicator I didn't do it. Other than that, nice race, Kosir had me in tear most of the time. :D

But whyyyy, whyyyy is the damage at 50%?

a32b30b66d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back