RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Forgive me Dennis as i dont know where to post this , I have now installed
1 Race 07
2 The Game WTCC
3 The Game STCC and STCC 11
4 Race On
5 caterheim Expansin pack
6 The WTCC 2010 pack
My question is how many more racing games need i install to participate in the events that you run. Thus far only when you run a game on Race 07 am i able to take part.
I am rather getting fed up with this situation, after events u guys just Cheers and good buy, no time to help or explain to this new comer, Can i please get assistance,
I would like to take part in this event but now i get a message ( incompatible Game)

@John Grant STCC or Race On, STCC2, GTR Evo These are the addons you need to have installed for this weeks events. The STCC cars can be found in either STCC or Race On and the STCC2 cars you have in STCC2. GTR Evolution is needed for this weeks track and for the GT cars we will be running on Thursday. You do not have GTR Evo the problem!

I see the Steam store only has the demo to download. I'm looking for a source for the whole addon.....
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/924/

1 Race 07
2 The Game WTCC
3 The Game STCC and STCC 11
4 Race On
5 caterheim Expansin pack
6 The WTCC 2010 pack

Heya,

you can safely uninstall the games I striked out - those are the 2006 version/predecessors to the base Race 07 game.
All in all, there are the following expansions - owning and installing them all is very much advisable as we're using a rather broad selection of content :) (also, keep in mind you can always start the same old "Race 07" link/steam entry as it will detect all installed addons automatically)

Race 07 -> the base game
Race On -> an addon (the first one?) featuring, among others the 2008 WTCC season
STCC The Game -> an addon featuring the 2008 STCC season
STCC 2 -> an addon featuring the 2010 STCC season
Formula RaceRoom -> a free addon featuring the Hockenheim circuits and Formula RaceRoom
GT Power Expansion -> fast carrrs :D
Retro Pack -> old carrrrs.
WTCC 2010 Pack -> an addon featuring the 2010 WTCC season
GTR Evolution -> more GT cars & the Nürburgring circuits
Race 07: Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway -> a free addon featuring the Crowne Plaza Raceway and the Vauxhall Vectra 2007, this is not used in club events ATM as it's kinda difficult to obtain, despite being free.

For this event in particular, you're going to need both "STCC The Game" and "STCC 2", as well as "GTR Evolution" for the track. And the base game, of course :)

In case you're missing addons, I'd normally direct you to the steam store, but unfortunately, all older SimBin/S3S titles are currently not up for purchase due to steam being confused whom they belong to.
Soooo.. on to the third party stores - if you trust them, that is. Those will email you steam keys for the games purchased, which can still be redeemed although the games are not up in the steam store.

Race On Bundle for 1,51€ - contains Race 07, Race On and STCC The Game
Race Injection for 1,51€ - contains STCC 2, Formula RaceRoom, GT Power Pack, Retro Pack and the WTCC 2010 Pack
Race 07 + GTR Evolution for 1,46€ - contains Race 07 and GTR Evolution

This contains everything there is to Race 07 & adds up to a pretty fair 4,48€ - or 5,38€ in case you leave the buyer protection enabled.

thats true. its more expensive to kart when you own and race it yourself aswell. the problem for me is that im only around so much that subribing for a month everytime im home doesnt work out. It's not that its alot of money to buy because its a very fair price for the services but im not around enough to make it work. next year im around more and you may see on premium then. and often with these things your always better off paying for a year than a month by month process. next year i will consider it though for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 268 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 179 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 180 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%