RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

The timing not always working seems to come from making 2 early a left turn out of the garage area invoking a "you have been warned for cutting the track" message and your time being discounted.

Turning slightly to the right before making your left onto the road upto the start never gives this warning. Seems since you are cutting the long way not the short way it doesn't punish you.

Coming to Ireland are we? bring your snow chains because the track is covered in the white stuff at the minute :D I would really love to do this race but I don't know if I can get up at 3am! if there's still room fri night I'll try to join you but can't be sure at the moment, maybe you could knock my door on the way past :)

Maik, why don't you download the latest version, install it and get a new key for free and there you go, it took me 30 min to get it all installed again, you will love this mod and the track.

Rfactor very very fast link, 3mb/s at my home http://84.244.177.56:100/rFactorSetup1255.exe
Mini mod: http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=621
Track: http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=176
Realfeel mod, better FFB: http://www.rfgrc.co.uk/forums/download/file.php?id=1871

Added my realfeel ini file, just put in the rfactor rooth.

Added my setup and controller ini file.

You will be ready in 30 min, please join us.

Attachments

• RealFeelPlugin.rar
    321 bytes · Views: 125
  • MH G25.rar
    4.8 KB · Views: 119
  • MH_MiniEastCreak_Q.svm
    3.8 KB · Views: 240
it was sooooooooooooooooo fun.
Great cars choice Andrew. Unlike Bob, cars i would choose. Just because they aren't the most choosen ones. Never mind, i do that in real life also.
If eveybody (mostly) buy a Nokia cell phone i don't, if my neighbors buy a BMW i don't, if all buy a green shirt i don't, if mostly choose a Seat Leon i don't and so on....:becky: personal option of life. :crazy:

Race 1: qualified in 4th or 5th, finished 3rd. Rob kept me well awake all race.

Race 2: qualified in 5th, finished 2nd. Scary moment when Gary spun, tried to avoid you but i couldn't, got a damage suspension and for the first time ever, when i was on the straights my car was wandering (never happened before).
Later when i hit the wall it seems to get better, :noidea: weird!

Race 3: qualified 4th, finished 2nd. After an odd start (FIA penalized all drivers due to some technical failure and had put Lewis in the pole) :laugh:
managed to stay behind Gary untill the end.
Well done to all.

Huge fun, Thanks Mr. Andrew. :yo:

• Jason Parks

Well where do I start, joined with no practise, and first time on TS!!! Though I think I need a new mic.....

Race 1 - Quallied in 11/12th or sommat, and was doing well, managed to get upto 7th I think, then on lap 5/6, my wireless card dropped out, everyone dissapeared as though the server was lagging, so had to drop out.

Race 2 - Quallied last, gained a few places, but got caught up in the chicane mayhem, tried going past Crouch, say he was reversing, but think someone was pushing the back of me also, so no worries dude :)!!! So was pushing for 7th, already with suspension damage and smashed into the wall, giving me a puncture, hence my 'SHITE' on TS!!!! so esc'ed.

Race 3 - Quallied near the back again, think I got maybe 2 laps in and BAM, wireless card dropped out again, well peed off!!

The card has never dropped out before, but before the Event i updated to the latest 'beta' drivers for my Graphics card, although they fixed my HDTV overscan issue, they may somehow be making my card work harder, therefore drawing more power from PSU, fingers crossed this isn't a permanent issue!!

But all in all good event, great tracks, first time with all 3 cars and TS was, well amusing to say the least!!!

Thanks RD and Andy for setting this up!!!

There's are two P8 in the Grid :glasses-nerdy:

here you are :victory:
donut.jpg

or maybe better this one

Spyker%20donut%20Rotterdam%20Racing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.