RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Haven't driven Aleena in a while; might just have to get her out again for this. So yeah, sign me up and all that :)

Just one question: will I have to change the livery? I still have the sources, so it'll be easy enough to do so.

on the mod now, while using a very soft setup the tyres wear and the level of grip throught out the sessions is constant its another story when you use harder suspension settings so i have a question for you guy's, do you think that the mod need more works or your satisfied with how it was ?

I loved it, the way it got more sliding as the laps went on was perfect. Wish I had done a full stint so I could plan on this and not be forced into an impromptu extra stop for tyres. Now I know the next race will be better judged.

There's no problem with that livery, Alex is driving his RRR skin as well :)

However, you'll only appear as a plain white Scirocco to the rest of us until you get it added to the pack :) The pack's only gonna be updated this Wednesday, though, but that way, it's gonna be in for your next STCC2 appearance :)

Bob Miley - 2:24.981

Less mistakes and a tweak off setup should see a good improvement.

Edit: Tried a few setup changes and no better than simbin default for Algarve 10.
So I am happy with my time and that will be it for this week I think.

Last edited:
Well, that's true for one or two quick laps. That's why I could drive a very agressive setup in qualy. But for the race it required a compromise between hard rear to make turning easier but not too hard to make rear tyres live long enough. I think that's the deal for real racing too (somehow).

Yeah I would only ask that change as I'm using a controller at the moment and so the tyre wear makes it more difficult for me. Without that, I wouldn't change a thing. :)

Björn Golda - 2:28.146

What a nice combination! :)

SimBin's default is indeed quite nice already, lowering the wings wasn't a good idea (for me, at least), but for a few laps at a time, the radiator can be turned down.
Speaking of laps, PSA: You do want that warmup lap that you would get without time trial mode - it will give you a much faster base speed entering start/finish :)

Gotta get me some MINI action!
Ohmygushyes.gif

Need to paint one first though...

I'm in as well - might be on the server today (~19:00 GMT) for some training laps in case anyone wants to join in.
Did some laps yesterday and I feel like I'm "missing" some seconds, though not sure where.. :cautious:

edit: Had a nice training session with Dennis & Henrico who joined in later - here's what I got this far for the Cruze, pretty happy with the car (and I'm not that sure what else I'd change, anyways ;))

Attachments

• BG Cru Dry.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back