RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualify : Pole

Race 1:
On lap 1,i had mistake,and then down to POS 5,after,i challenge Michael,good battle and fair,If made movie,is good idea,Nice close battle,

Race 2:
Oh,Not nice on T1:sweat:,what happen?so,i stop on,not run,because i don't like that,no good Ending

See all next race :)

Mtommi

Yeah,sign me in ,pls
Honda Skins:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.filefront.com%2FRD%2BRacing%2BClub%2BMtommi%2BTamarar%2F%3B13460973%3B%2Ffileinfo.html
racesteam20090131191946wn5.jpg

Quali: 14/15
Race1: slow laps but relatively consistent driving: P9
Race2: Great start spoiled by T1, back to 9th, fighting a few laps with Robert, after he passed me I tried to pass him back, I was on a right line but then my car's back end started sliding.. and hit him. I waited. After that I made 1-2 more laps, then spun twice, was very tired and I thought it's better if I leave before the front runners catch me and I ruin their race with some stupid mistakes in this car.

I didn't get comfortable with this car somehow...

Thanks for the race guys!

Race 2:
Oh,Not nice on T1:sweat:,what happen?so,i stop on,not run,because i don't like that,no good Ending

Realy sorry Mtommi it was probaly my foult i braked a bit early and you got outside me while i already lifted of the brake so i could not turne in anymore nor brake harder i not realy feeled a contact but the replay showed it
so again sorry Mtommi was a pleasure to race you in race 1 nad it had ended that way :(

Qualy* clocked a 1.39.6xx with a spiking throttle what was enough for 3rd
Mtommi on Pole and Gary on 2nd

Race1* Start Karate beats Start Kung Fu :th_wink:, i nicked 2nd from Gary and was rite on Mtommis Tail who showed a awsome pace at the A1 ring.
at the end of lap 1 Mtommi did a mistake at the 2nd last turn and runned wide into the gravel so now in lead gary on my tail i noticed that he tryed to give me some air
that worked out till lap 6 where my tyers already started to fade away,
i then let him past but not that easy :p, but then i did again a error and dropped back to 3rd behind Jay. Jay in front Mtommi plugged to my rear
i got a change to brake inside of Jay, but i must apologize as if he had not open the door i would have him plain and simple shouted out, as i was way to late on the brake with my nose already onpar with his rearweels.
no Mtommi gave me the Hell to nick 2nd of me, that failed everytime till the verry last corner where my throttle spiked again so he nicked 2nd of me realy on the line.
Well Done Mtommi

this race is pure Vid Material

Race2*

Again a good start but braked a bit early what lend to the explained situation at the top of my post again i am verry sorry as i had no clue that it was that much carnage as showed at the replay :( :poke:
i was up to 3 rd or 4th after the 1st turne and was chasing Jamie and had Jay on my rear, then i had Gary on my rear and let him past as i had no speed he then closed the gab to Jamie realy fast with me close following
but i had not that easy task on Jamie, man a toledo can be wide:) .
eventualy he made a mistake at the last turne so i and Jay could go past him at that point it was a all BVM lead 1-Gary, 2-Nigel, 3-Neil, 4-Me
i was going to stay on 4th and hold Jay up so Neil would be save but his speed dropped much till the end of the race so i came closer and closer with Jay nagging the painting of my rear bumper, then turne 1 Jay was pastme he nuged Neils rear and spun him while i was such close on Jay that there was no time for anything i spun him too
till he was past me again and going Jamie got again past me and Jay, i could swear i saw a bright smile under his helmet :) so i finished 5th

good Race all was verry funny

thanks to RD for hosting and Yves for setting up that great event

and again Sorry to all for race 2 turne 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years