RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hello guys !!Great Fun First race (Power machines theses ferris ), Nice end a koll fight with Mr Andrew. I had 2 stress part of my game just auto-minimized twice , i still try find why .

At the beginning of second race i was chating when it minimized again , ..grrrrr:excruciating::hammer: when came up again the words on chat got in , the race already started ,,,,,, I was out and i apologise for chating during the race .

Thanks Mr Eric form all motivation and committed on these event, who gave us such a time of great fun :thanks:see you next ONE :bang:

congratz abdul.

I think that you're on your way to joining the Aliens!.

Race 1

Short, the only highlight was the great start 19th to 9th just after the t1 carnage. After that it went down hill with me ripping the front off in lap 2. (off to wash the dishes).

Race 2, back in 19th off the start got up to around 12th. spun out under the bridge back to 19th (all still on Lap 1). Blown engine on Lap 10 going into t1. I really should learn to let the revs drop before changing down in these things!!

GR everyone else and thnx Eric. Se you all Friday night.

The way I lost the car before hitting Willie was so strange, the car just turned on me.

NP Abdul, it;s a nightmare pit entrance and you'd never have known that I was pitting.

where i was forced wide by Willi Watt just before the dam and into the wall (ouch that hurt ),olly

Sry Olaf, I guess that we were running side by side.

Race 2: A shambles. I have nothing special to report other than the fact that the Pitwall of death got me this time. :teeth: Into the wall, cart critically damaged, race and event over.

RHYS: I thought that was me forcing you too tight. (i really need to set up some quickchats!)

What a nice pair of races in a fabulous car!

went out and ran a nice 03.6 in superpole to take 8th on the grid. Very pleased to run that well on the one lap Q format.

R1 start was good and only got jumped by andrew Eveans dropping me to 9th before a Tap from michel into Rob G who tapped me and Rob and I are off on the outside doing simultaneous pirouttes. Rejoin in 19th and start working through the field. Meet up again w/ Rob G and we battle nicely fro several laps before I loop it in the chicane. Making my way through the field and have a racing incident w/ Dennis P enteering the long roght hander to the main straight. He gets the worst of it unfortunately does a massive endo flip like I have never seen before in a full fendered car. I am just insode him as he runs a bit wide on entry. I get my bumper past his door handle and he steers in a bit and wammmo he is gone! Sorry bout that dennis. it wasn't a huge incident contact wise and the result seems to be exagerated in this car.

So I race hard down the str8 and Tim Miller makes a beautiful inside out braking pass at the end on the inside. We touch a bit and he is past on exit. then poor Bob luneski loops it and I cannot avoid him and wrinkle up his rear quarter. Off we go again trying to gain spots.

I regain on Rob G and Tim miller. Rob gets a great run on Tim down the str8 and dives inside. They touch a bit and go wide together. They set off again and I pull a huge slide job past Rob from the inside exiting T1. I set off to pass Tim. I get a good run on him off the sweeper to main str8 and draft him . He move all the way right and I follow to hold the draft. meanwhile the leader Sebastien comes through on the outside! I duck in behind him to lock out Tim and pass him. Tim holds inside and tries to hold his position and out brake me. We touch a bit again but he sails by me and outside the line. I hold insode and acelerate away in 10th.

Lots of great battles in R1 for me and had a great time racing with all of you. There was racing contact at points but it was all in control and skillfully handled by everyone! Well done guys!

R2 I start in 8th. Get a better start and set off down one position exiting T1. It gets pretty tight out of 1 but everyone shows patience and respect of all around them including myself choosing not to make it 3 wide into the left hand T2. entering T2 rob G touches my right rear w/ his LF fender and he goes of like the Saturn 5! I guess you just cant rub a Ferrari much.

Entering the chicane complex I opass Matt who's a bit slow there for some reason. He ends up touching my fender like Rob G but he just slows a bit rather than launch. HUH? So I end up in P7 after L1. Then IN T1 I pass Michel and BOB M who must have bumped and went off of T1. So now I have to try and catch Tyleer Scurlock. I catch him pretty quickly and manage to out brake him from the inside at the end of the main Straight. He gives me a bit of room so we both set off unharmed! Thanks Tyler well done there!

Now I have to hold him off for my best finish yet. Oh yeah this is only lap 3! better buckle down and get some distance as Matt Alpeter is back there still! well my lead on Tyler is gone the next lap as he pulls a brilliant pass where I got him last lap! Well done again sir! Meanwhile Bob L is keeping Matt A off me! Everyone needs a wingman! so now I have to get P4 back from Tyler. 16 laps to go.

2 laps later I pass Tyler again on the inside end of str8. But I greedy the throttle and slide it coming out of T1 and he takes P4 back immediately. Now Matt A is right there too! crap! he and I touch in the left hand T2 but leave unscathed. Sorry Matt I was red mist blind at that moment.

3 laps we stay in position then I catch Tyler again at the end of the straight to take P4. We both get through ojnline and fast as Matt is still there! I lose P4 to Tyler at the chicane as I slide it offto the inside and he has momentum onb exit. Damn! and I am sure Matt A is still back there.....

Well it had to happen Matt. You passed me exiting the chicane and set off towards Tyler putting me in P5. Well done you were certainly better than me at that stage of the race.

4 laps go by after Matt passed me and I am catching Tyler again. Then all of a sudden he loses .6 seconds to me. It was like a lag glitch and bam he's closer to me than a nano second ago! huh. So I get close to Tyler for 3 lpas then I blow a corner complex and he sails away again. Then he is gone from te game! huh. So now I am P4 and Matt A is long gone.

He loops it in the short chute straight and pulls a 3 cycle tank slapper into the armco and 360's off the barrier and resumes but damaged. I catch and pass him as his car is just not the same now.

OMG i am P3! And I finish P3!

Holy crap my first PODIUM!

So now I have improved my lag problem by downgrading every possible visual setting including shutting off tags my driving experience is MUCh better.

Thanks to Eric and RD for another great circuit and car combo! the simpler tracks are squeezing the field together on the time sheet nicely! I think we had 8-10 cars all in the 03 bracket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%