RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Am i not allowed to race here or did someone forget to add my name to the list...

This is a special joint event for Oceania and US Zone Members only. The reason for the restriction is that we want to test whether widely varying pings from across the world is affecting on-line performance quality (lagging & disconnections). The USA and Australia / New Zealand zones should all be about a similar ping on the European based server.

You are not in the US/Oceania area Marcel.

Race 1
Used the CCGT
Qually went bad, was off track hitting a wall, so 16th on the grid.
Had an good start and could do some overtakes before T2,
A big "förlåt" Jan for my hit at your tail at T2, Was on my brakes at the mark I have there, for cold brakes, but I could not have the car to stop, waited so I was behind before I continued the race, then Jan was coming sideways in front of me at T3, new crash and this time I was off track, last crash was an racing accident due to me
Had an fun race with much action after that miserable start. ended 8th

Race 2
Gumpert this race
Qually went much better this time could get 2nd on the grid 4 hundreds of a sec behind polesitter Gary
Got an great start where I could take the lead, Had Gary chasing me for 11 laps, where I was on the inside curbs at exit of karusell corner, was throwed out of track and could se Gary and Mike pass. was 3rd over the finnish line,
Gumpert is so much nicer car to race in compare to the Egg
Tanx Gary and R-Dfor a great event

Read and understood the superpole and rolling start explanations, but I have one question - when the formation lap starts, does 1st place start moving, then 2nd, then 3rd, etc., like with the V8 Supercars warm-up lap? e.g.: The start lights go off. Guy in 1st place moves off, then 2nd place moves off, and so on until the entire field is moving?

Attachments

• Race_Steam 2008-11-30 17-06-13-70.jpg
    Race_Steam 2008-11-30 17-06-13-70.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 173
A big "förlåt" Jan for my hit at your tail at T2, Was on my brakes at the mark I have there, for cold brakes, but I could not have the car to stop, waited so I was behind before I continued the race, then Jan was coming sideways in front of me at T3, new crash and this time I was off track, last crash was an racing accident due to me

Hi
Yepp, after seen the replay it's a clear racing accident, even though it all started with the punt in T2 that caused me to have a strange line after T2 that then made me go wide in T3.
The “lucky” thing is that it was you I collected after T3 (since u started it) and not anyone “innocent” :heh:
Locking forward to next race, no hard feelings here… :wave:

Been umming and ahhing on this one since you posted it ... I shouldn't but I wanna :)
... I am not sure I will have any/much practice time beforehand, but kinda know the track from my first ever RD mini endurance race here (in the rain!), so will hopefully pick it up again quickish.

So sack sense I say ... chuck me on reserves there please bud :good: ... am sure someone will drop out before Thurs :wink2:

• Matt Alpeter

just got our internet up and running. clocking on average about 19.5M down and about 3.75 up, about as fast as it will get for me.

That was fun while it lasted. Looks like more bugs in this game.
Qualified P7, very good with the Toledo.

Race start seemed to work well, no major issues that I could see.

My race was going nicely to plan, had a great dice with Hansi whilst still conserving tyres for a one stop strategy. At the pitstop I had moved to P3 but then it ended.

My car wouldn't restart after the pitstop. I was eventually dumped into the garage and Race Over. However, everybody's info was screwed up. All cars had a current placing of P45 and the menu looked screwed up. After fiddling for a while, I had to quit, I couldn't even see what was happening.

This game has more bugs than you poke a stick at. :pissed-off:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years