• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

STCC @ Knutstorp - Saturday 20th Dec 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007

This is a special joint event for Oceania and US Zone Members only. The reason for the restriction is that we want to test whether widely varying pings from across the world is affecting on-line performance quality (lagging & disconnections). The USA and Australia / New Zealand zones should all be about a similar ping on the European based server.

Please note the race times carefully: Saturday for Oceania and Friday for USA timezones.

This is also our first attempt at using STCC and the STCC Racing Rules, ie. Forced pitstops and superpole.

Server: Racedepartment AU USA
Password: click here:

Class: STCC
Track: Knutstorp
Weather: Dry

Practice: 2.00 GMT (Friday 9.00PM EST USA) (Saturday 12.00MD AEST AUS)
Qualification: 2.30 GMT 15 min (Superpole)
Race: 2.45 GMT 2 by 14 laps (Forced Pitstops)

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. Timothy Miller
  2. Eric Kaczmarek
  3. Yves Larose
  4. Warren Dawes - skin below
  5. Kieth Barrick - skin below
  6. William Yunck - skin below
  7. Richard Hamstead
  8. Lu Chan
  9. Olaf.j Linortner - skin below
  10. Chris Rodgers
  11. Marty Pierce
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Luis Carlos
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver

Eric. K

9000RPM
Sep 10, 2008
Warren that sounds like a lot of fun. Sign me up.

As for the ping, I participated in a couple of Oceania events in the past and never had any lag. I am in the US on the West Coast! :)

Marty Pierce

500RPM
Aug 22, 2008
Really wish I had this night off. I love knuts and the whole event sounds great. Maybe next time marty:sad:

Chris Vick

500RPM
Feb 2, 2008
Warren, sorry I cannot make this one. Cannot get home by 6 PM PST:disapointed: I hope to run with you some time soon though! :thumb:

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
I'm in, about time I had a reason to try out my STCC game.
No idea about which car, but I like Audi's so maybe that one.

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
Is SA allowed to compete in this event.?? :(
Normally I'd say yes, but we need to make this one a fair test of server stability.
What ping do you normally get on the server? If it is similar to USA and Oceania, I'd say no problem.

Mtommi Tam

1000RPM
Feb 19, 2007
Practice: 2.00 GMT (Friday 9.00PM EST USA) (Saturday 12.00MD AEST AUS)

Can you help me my time,pls,because i am not sure my place time on this programe :)
In the macau,the time is Saturday am 12:00 ? lunch time ?

Mtommi Tam

1000RPM
Feb 19, 2007
@ Warren :
Thank you,but,saturday,i need to work in morning 07:00 - 15:00 on company,so,can not join race,oh,

@ Eric :
Yeah,is good news,have this clock,is good news for every body :)
I like it,this clock can fix me more about time questions :)
Thank you

Mtommi

Cam Wedgwood

500RPM
Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Am i not allowed to race here or did someone forget to add my name to the list...
This is a special joint event for Oceania and US Zone Members only. The reason for the restriction is that we want to test whether widely varying pings from across the world is affecting on-line performance quality (lagging & disconnections). The USA and Australia / New Zealand zones should all be about a similar ping on the European based server.
You are not in the US/Oceania area Marcel.

Oct 17, 2008
I'd like to register my interest but fried my graphics card last week:crying:.Oh well buying myself a new one for Xmas this week:victory: so if all goes well tomorrow i'll post again for entry.:nz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow RaceDepartment