RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

How many are going to finish?

My guess for Porto were 10, 6 finished, this is not as bad as Porto, so I throw in again a 10 :D!
should be a lot more i think but there are a couple of dodgy braking points where the car gets unbalanced but it is one of the best standard tracks and the mini does feel great around here so i am hope i can be one of the ones who can make it to the end regardless of where i finish, i am sure it will be a great race.

I'm in. AND I have read the topmost post about pitstops and such. Thanks for making it a different color so it stands out. I will be there with the STCC Seat again, unless I change my mind. I probably should do a skin, but since the race is tomorrow, I won't do one, I've got other things in PS right now. See you then, Thanks Willi for the heads up!

• Andrew Evans

sprintnightuh1.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU
Password: click here

Sprint 1: Corvette C5 R @ Ledenon [1.0] [1.1 patch]
Sprint 2: Formula BMW @ Oschersleben B-Course 06
Sprint 3: Caterham CSR200 @ Zolder [1.0]
Weather: Dry

Start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins superpole
Race: 1 x 10 laps

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Make sure you apply the 1.1 patch to Ledenon!

• Andrew Evans

Entrylist:
  1. Andrew Evans
  2. Stuart Thomson
  3. Matt Croucher
  4. John Bergqvist
  5. Gary Lennon
  6. Neil Tennant
  7. Jeroen van Toorn
  8. Sergiusz Radecki
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Reserves:
  1. Keith Barrick *
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

• Andrew Evans

okey doke... i've removed the 4 people on the reserves list who were undecided if they could take part... so those slots are freed up... but please only ask for them if you can definitely race - should the opportunity arise.... :good:

Shame Nigel :)

The Alfa race was fun. Surprisingly I took pole although I was not the fastest in practice.
Was a though fight with both Keith and Gary. Then Keith made a mistake and 'only' Gary was left.
He was the quicker man, but could not pass and made a few mistakes also.
I remember only one small mistake steering a bit too early in T1 and therefor kissed the barrier on the inside and therefor forced wide and touched the outside too. No problems tho.

Took the victory by .1 sec or so :)

Second race was in the Radical. The setup was good enough for top 3 qual times, but I was a bit on safe mode in superpole and made a few mistakes. Started the race on 4th position.
During the race Ben was on fire and took a place from me he lost during the start and later passed Gary also.
James spun and I was in 3rd for a while if I remember correctly. Could follow Gary and Ben but was not gaining.
Then coming out of the tunnel I took the chicane a bit uncontrolled and exit the chicane without paying attention that I was a tiny bit too close to the left side. Hit the left tire barrier with a heavy crash and the car spun.
James passed me again and I could just turn the car before Marty (am I right?) came out of chicane. Of course he was on speed and passed me.
Don't know for what reason but he gave 4th place to me in the last turn. Then he could somewhat follow me during the remainder of the race.
Finished 4th; well done Ben and Gary for a good fight at the front. Also James for a comfortable 3rd position.

I had no time to drive the F3000, I did some practice to make a sort of stable setup.

Nice driving all, thanks for racing.

Shame so many people chickened out. As Gary said in the practice it's all in your head

Lol a lot, it was all in the barriers i hit and i seemed to hit almost every one, did you know there is a rivet missing in the third section of barrier before the tunnel?

No, for me race nights should be fun and I found this too much like hard work, maybe with a fair bit of practice time i could have got 1 clean lap in before I caused carnage.:laugh2:

• Andrew Evans

twas a fun evening... never a dull moment at monaco - and this version is not only lovely but also the classic configuration :becky:

expected to enjoy the cars more as we progressed... weirdly, it actually ended up the other way round... loved the alfa heavystyle.... soooo gooood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back