• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

STCC @ Karlskoga Saturday Jan. 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Yunck

1000RPM
Feb 19, 2008

This is a joint AU, USA event, but others are welcome - if there is room.

Server: Racedepartment AU USA
Password: click here:

Class: STCC
Track: Karlskoga
Weather: Dry

Practice: 2.00 GMT (Friday 9.00PM EST USA) (Saturday 12.00MD AEST AUS)
Qualification: 2.30 GMT 15 min (Superpole)
Race: 2.45 GMT 2 by 14 laps (Forced Pitstops)

Notes: STCC expansion pack required - Pit stops have a minimum 2 tire change.

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. William Yunck - SKIN
  2. Marcel vd Aa - SKIN
  3. Olaf.j Linortner
  4. Timothy Miller
  5. Sai Yip
  6. Keith Barrick
  7. Rafael Barbosa
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Edenilson Penco
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
I'll be there, just need to find a new car.
Now, what haven't I tried out yet? :rotfl:

Jun 23, 2008
I'm in. AND I have read the topmost post about pitstops and such. Thanks for making it a different color so it stands out. I will be there with the STCC Seat again, unless I change my mind. I probably should do a skin, but since the race is tomorrow, I won't do one, I've got other things in PS right now. See you then, Thanks Willi for the heads up!

S

Sai Yip

William I'll be glad to join~
car type unknown at this moment

Keith Barrick

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
I want to join but I have to pick up the GF from work, shes coming up to spend the weekend.

Sorry William, next time.

William Yunck

1000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
One of our smallest grids in a long time - reminded me of Vara with only Timothy, Yves, Marcel and I driving Minis when the North American server first got started.
It was a fun race for me though and I hope it was for everyone. I had fun chasing Sai but really make too many mistakes to compete for first place - whenever i get in the lead I can't stand the pressure I guess. Race 2 was good fun and while not my favorite STCC track, it gave some close racing.

Thankyou all for showing up and hopefully we can get more interest in the future.

Mar 31, 2008

thanks to the organizers of this event .as william said it was only a small field
but i still had a lot of fun .i look forward to racing with you guys again sometime in the near future .thanks william for your help the other day
regards
Olaf.j Linortner (olly)

Mar 31, 2008
no William it wasnt ,my PBround here is about 107.5
i had a shocker in qual ,but none the less i had a bucket load of fun
cheers
olly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow @racedepartment