RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

We need to change my name to Nelson Hamilton Ullinskey :D

I got on the server an hour and a half before qualifying and had plenty of time to perfect my driving line and make setup changes. I felt like I needed to be faster, but when Bob Miley dropped out (which really is too bad :() I was fastest in practice! :thumbsup:

Snatched pole, and managed to lead nine of ten laps en-route to victory :ninja:! Started sixth in the second race and played it safe without doing anything aggressive or dumb. Led all ten laps, but I had a really close call when I spun out :confused:! Joe almost caught me, but I was too fast :sneaky:!

Had a great time, thank you Dennis for organizing. I think if Bob did not leave, he would have made my victories really hard if not unobtainable :cool:. Seeing as I am getting much better at sim racing, I am considering trying out Game Stock Car or possibly Rfactor2 at the end of the year. But do not worry about me possibly forgetting about R07. This place is practically my home at RD :thumbsup:!

@Robert Covey , please add a driver profile using your forum name.

Man, I spent a lot more time on a car than I thought I would have to, since I had one in the garage already. I got enough speed out of it but handling was a bit off in the end, still it was a second faster than the old version!

Race 1: Radek shuffles the cars into T1 and we're good to the barrel turn where David finds room right in front of me to throw his Honda. I don't know how it fit, so close. And then, the spread as cars in front slowly pull away... and the rear view becomes vacant. On L5 David pits and pretty lonely out here. L9 and Radek is close in front of me, on L10 he's off at the barrel turn and bad tires and damage slow him right down.

Race 2: A good start, well until until we get to T6 and I think I can slip to the right of Radek. Not. I waiting several get by, Nelson, David and Radek. My bad. I drive a few sloppy laps after that and get it back together to put a chase on David. An off for David on L7 but he comes back hard. I take him on L8 in the corner he has a tough time with! Ahead, Radek is slooow on the straight ahead and I go by, but he's back at the braking zone and so is David with another attempt to dive inside [ @David Kingshott , you know you're going to hurt someone someday doing that] David doesn't make it and Radek's tires are giving him grief. I head Radek but he gets back one more time as I take a trip through the sand. Tires eventually take their toll on him and he just has to slow.

In the end, much better than I expected but it would have been nicer with more drivers. Thanks to those that made it and to Robert who really was just there to check his wheel and Teamspeak setup :thumbsup:

Back to time trailing for a bit!

@Dennis Phelan may i suggest that you separate the 2 car like this

Volvo Amazon
Yves Larose 8:18.206
Peter Ell 8:18.854
Arunas Linkevicius 8:20.172
Radek Bialek 8:21.516
Dennis Phelan 8:25.606
Gasper Grebenc 8:40.385
Björn Golda 8:52.178
Bob Miley 9:27.857
Srinath Sundareswaran 10:06.877