RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well, I basically wrote a massive thing with pictures all along with it on a blog I'm trying to start up perhaps, it's too long to copy and link all the images etc. so hope it's not a big deal if I just link it. But simply the races were absolutely perfect for me, and basically loved every little bit of it (except for a spin on a curb which was annoying more than anything).
http://simracersdiary.blogspot.ie/2014/04/better-than-expected.html

My Team mate tells me 53 liters..i put 60 (53 was good in fact...listen the others ^^), i only change tyres and all was done :). I did some mistake in the firsts laps..loosing the 2nd place ans was the last car on the track...From the back i reached the 4th place...not bad for me since i finish ;)

Good fun with a nice grid of 7 drivers today :)

I hopped on the server quite early to get some practice and it did pay off as I was actually close to Kacper's time in P2 - however, he may or may not have driven a soap box at that time ;)
Messed up not only one but two qualifying laps when I missed my breaking point to the last turn - only to screw up the final lap in turn 1 - still managed to qualify 4th, though.
After some rather turbulent starts, I took the first few corners easy - maybe a bit too easy as I got a small bump in T2, but without any harm or consequences :) Went on in P4 hunting Nelson and Dario until the latter spun out in T4 of lap 7 and Nelson went off a few miles down the road, as well but hung on to my radical's rear (getting very likely annoyed as I was driving through the chicane really carefully throughout the event as I couldn't quite get myself to handle it ;)) and managed to get past towards the end of the race - finished in P3 accordingly after this very nice battle.

Starting from P5 in race #2, I steered free of some minor action in the first few turns and found myself in 3rd or 4th place soon - had a short battle but nice battle with Ricardo until he went out in T4. I had lost some time during these laps, though and was now slooowly gaining time on Nelson and finally managed to catch him after he went off a bit. Managed to keep him behind me and brought home another 3rd place :)

Great fun altogether, it might have been the car but I felt like I've finally removed the rust from my 5-week-internet-hiatus ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%