Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM STCC
Car: STCC2
Track: Estoril
Weather: Dry
Games: STCC2

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification SUPERPOLE
19:40 GMT: Warmup
19:50 GMT: Race (40 minutes, no mandatory pitstop)
Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules: Click Here
Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
  1. Mert Kayar
  2. Nelson Ullinskey
  3. Justin Swan
  4. Dennis Phelan
  5. Björn Golda
  6. Stefan Beemsterboer
  7. Nuno Rodrigues
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
Server is UP!
You MUST sign up for this race before 2000 GMT on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 or you may not be permitted to participate in P2 and the following sessions!

Last edited:
Sign me up too please!

I do not see your name on the sign up list, Dennis. Are you not joining us for this potentially epic race? :cautious:

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
I'm hoping for some good weather to come up. If it does I won't be racing on a given day and I hate cancelling so I am holding off until I see that conditions are lousy. I hope it's not stopping others from signing up?

Stig Bidstrup

Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation "
Premium
I'm hoping for some good weather to come up. If it does I won't be racing on a given day and I hate cancelling so I am holding off until I see that conditions are lousy. I hope it's not stopping others from signing up?

The weather is usally good in Portugal..

Stig Bidstrup

Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle
Hum, I'm not quite sure whether I can make it, could I please 'maybe' for this one? ;)

The weather in Portugal today?? i can assure you 25º celsius right now in a clear blue sky.
Got free from work so lets race!!!!

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
Although my lap times were negligible, these seemed much more of a handful than their WTCC counterparts.

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
Since the BMW's are always a handful for me I've decided to drive them until I understand them. The WTCC and STCC versions are the only RWD car like that. They'e so horrible for me, they shouldn't be.

So, I was very slow!

L1 I blundered into T3, announcing to Nelson that he should watch out! Unfortunately I messed it up for more than him. I wanted to do a no stop race for the full experience. I sure got that! Expect to see me spinning into barriers at a lot more tracks as I work at getting speed and consistency out of them.

Well has a said at the end, i really dont understand the vanishing tires. A litle diference ok, but i blew up 2 sets of tires comparing wiht other pilots who drove one set only till the end of race.
Must learn something that im missing big.
Lost touch with the race. No fun this way.

Nuno this is racing all about...try to compete with yourself!!
It's no high mathematics.......;)

well i did it, so you can do it also :geek:

At the beginning i was in shock during downloading this track...a saw the preview and ask my self the question what i'm doing on this track....I really hate this track..it makes me sick; all the left-right-left-right combinations. Didn't do any race on this track for years....but it work out very well, after all... sounds crazy but after i finished 2nd i feel some love for this track :inlove: So i gonna try this one ones more with the mini's :laugh:

@David Kingshott ...i hope you understand my action with the take over and giving back youre place :D looks a bit silly but i promised that one...