STCC Download From Steam.

Hi.
Can someone tell if during the DL of STCC from Steam I lose connection, will it automatically start downloading again when I log in to Steam? :madgrin:

I used all my data cap last night, but i purchased another gig this morning. Now the only problem is.. Steam says the DL is restarting which it has being saying for almost an hour but nothing else seems to be happening. Very little activity on the router. Do I just leave it, or any ideas.?? Oh and it was on 91% when I last saw it last night.

• Matt Crouch

just try right clicking on the game and pausing the download then unpausing it, or double click the game so that it starts trying to download it.

Steam will never actually restart a download from the beginning unless you delete the files. :)

just try right clicking on the game and pausing the download then unpausing it, or double click the game so that it starts trying to download it.

Steam will never actually restart a download from the beginning unless you delete the files. :)
Thanks Matt. I double clicked as if to launch the game and it immediately started to DL. :) It's on 93%

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%