STCC class not showing

D

daFink

• daFink

In the online server window the STCC class doesn't show (it shows as unknown, all other classes show including Camero) and when i click

to join it says 'server is running an updated or modified version' anyone help with this ?

• daFink

Race07-GTR Evo (expansion)-STCC (expansion).

Starting either .exe (Evo or STCC) the STCC shows as unknown in the classes yet the camero shows and other Race/Evo classes i can

join them.

• daFink

I tried deleting STCC local content steam, which also deleted GTR Evo:( so had to download the two add-ons again, installed but made

no difference. I then backed-up Race07, GTR Evo and STCC via steam, removed local content via steam and deleted Race07 folder from

steamapps, rebooted and installed from back-up and everything is working as per normal again...finally get to race again :)

• Darren Gardner

I have the same problem, if i delete that race 07 folder would i lose that game and i need major help showing as unknown online aswell????

• daFink

I didn't find a work around Darren, i used steam to bacK-up the 3 games (Race07/GTR Evo/STCC) deleted local content in steam

(right click on Race07) and i also deleted the Race07 folder within the steam install directory. Its a complete reinstall with added

skins/tracks etc lost but you won't have to download anything as its all backed up to hard drive, drastic i know but only thing that sorted

it for me...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 135 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years