STCC Benchmark Competition - Win a full STCC - The Game copy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
1zp5jpy.jpg

And now it is time for something completely different. For the members that still not have upgraded to STCC - The Game specs, or you are a newcomer to the game and you want to win a free copy of STCC - The Game by SimBin, this is your chance.

This time it has nothing to do with hotlapping or extreme driving skills. No, this time we are going aim to hit a set benchmark.

The RD-Benchmark did some laps on the server called STCC.RACEDEPARTMENT.COM today and set a time. This time is the benchmark you need to approach. The member with the closest time to the benchmark (01:28.595) wins a full version of STCC - The Game!

Note: if you drive faster then the benchmark time you will be disqualified from the competition :)

Requirements to participate:
  1. Download and install Steam: click here
  2. Download and install the STCC Demo: click here
  3. Become a free member of the Racing Club: click here
  4. Make an ingame profile with your real name (no nick allowed)
  5. Grab the password and go online: click here
  6. Approach the benchmark and see your time on the ranking: click here
Benchmark Times:

http://timing.racedepartment.com/demo-comp/statsSTCCAllLaps.php

Note: you cant participate in this event if you already have the STCC full game. It wont allow you to fire up a demo game for some reason.

STCC Benchmark Competition - Win a full STCC - The Game copy

1zp5jpy.jpg

And now it is time for something completely different. For the members that still not have upgraded to STCC - The Game specs, or you are a newcomer to the game and you want to win a free copy of STCC - The Game by SimBin, this is your chance.

This time it has nothing to do with hotlapping or extreme driving skills. No, this time we are going to benchmark.

The RD-Benchmark did some laps on the server called STCC.RACEDEPARTMENT.COM today and set a time. This time is the benchmark you need to approach. The member with the closest time to the benchmark (01:28.595) wins a full version of STCC - The Game!

Note: if you drive faster then the benchmark time you will be disqualified from the competition :)

Requirements to participate:
  1. Download and install Steam: click here
  2. Download and install the STCC Demo: click here
  3. Become a free member of the Racing Club: click here
  4. Make an ingame profile with your real name (no nick allowed)
  5. Grab the password and go online: click here
  6. Approach the benchmark and see your time on the ranking: click here
Benchmark Times:

http://timing.racedepartment.com/dem...TCCAllLaps.php

Support Thread:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr...mark-competition-win-full-stcc-game-copy.html

I just had a go, been looking online for this game in UK shops, dont like downloading through steam (just me and my online payment phobia!). Anyway had the demo already a few dodgy laps then I get a good close one in - now I darent carry on in case I go and beat the Benchtime!

Good luck to all others who enter just dont get a closer time than me, ok!

Iam quite happy for you all to do below 1.28.595 or above 1.29 but please leave 1.28.596-128.999 free for my time please!

Oh and btw how long does the comp run for please.

Max-Yvan Liegrace, Carlos Valbuena and Piotrek Blaszczak you all drove too fast :D

Currently leading for the free copy of STCC is Dave Flower :thumb:

Oh and btw how long does the comp run for please.

Two weeks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline