RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

i love these 87s man! moar plox yves! :D

race 1: raced hard with nuno for most of the 2nd half of the race... passing and repassing and much general lovely driving... nice fight mate.... and apparently the crowd are still wondering how you managed to hold that super late brake on the last lap? :becky:

r2: ate the tyres trying to avoid the concertina at the chicane.... car knacked, game ovah....

It was a nice event!:) Qualified 9th, finished 8th/5th. At the beginning of second race there were a few collisions, I had one major contact with Neil Tennant, I think he didn't see that I stayed inside and went for the apex. But I felt it's better if I wait for him. Had a nice time chasing Luc there also!:)

Thx Yves for the race, it was fun!

Hi there friends

nice session guys fantastic i think since first lap i was involve in very cloose fights then come the fight with andy hey mate suberb drive out there fair play
respect thank u

and that overtaking man dindt now if can make but give hard on the break and then down shift until 1st gear and in end work's and them the extacy :rotfl:
but have to tell nothing that was possible without your fair play

once again thank u real pleasure driving tonight

and paulo and peter on 2 race alfa rules friends:sinister: hahahahah

thank u all
see u nest one

I really enjoy these cars !:woot2:
Race 1, cannot really remember tbh. Qualified 7th (I think), had a super start was up to 4th or 5th, but a bunch of faster drivers passed and finished 7th.

Race 2, had a poor start from 2nd spot, found myself chasing Gary. We were side by side exiting the hairpin and I had a better exit, but he kept the line and I passed him through the grass, which I felt was not a legitimate move, so I let him pass a bit further. Unfortunately Peter passed me as well on that occasion!
I lost concentration for a moment and I rear-ended Peter - sorry mate :worship:.
I let him pass but several cars passed me as well and I found myself quite far in the standings.
From then on, had a consistent race and I finished 4th, owing to several crashes or mistakes from the guys ahead. Peter was applying a lot of pressure for several laps until he made a mistake (I guess?) a few laps before finish.

That was a really fun event, thanks Yves for organising and everyone for attending.:good:

Im going to watch the wtcc race's with friend at eurosport, starting at 19.00/20.00 o'clock. and the qually here starts 22.00 o'clock, Im in norway so Im 1 hour ahead. so I need to be at the server latest 21.45 according to the rules before the empty slots are being taken by the reserves? is this right? can somebody confirm? Im a little slow with remembering stuff :D

It was a nice event!:) Qualified 9th, finished 8th/5th. At the beginning of second race there were a few collisions, I had one major contact with Neil Tennant, I think he didn't see that I stayed inside and went for the apex. But I felt it's better if I wait for him. Had a nice time chasing Luc there also!:)

Thx Yves for the race, it was fun!

Bit of an error from both out sides, but still have good races with Rob G and Mark B :D

Qual: 6th - Finish: 4th

I dont know if i made or lost anything from the lights but the start went fine for me settle behind V. Kralj approaching the chicane and got a faster exit and went for his right side but he moved to cover that so i went to the left and claim the faster entry line,but just before we both reached turn in point something came in from behind and i think knocked Kralj,i took a residual knock putting over the chicane to get a warning... :/.
From then on big fun trying to chase down Yves,it was working until an off the chicane resulting in a wall smack and some damge,4th would do nice :).
Start 6th and get a good one,as im more or less beside a car getting a better run they swerve sharp right into my car putting me in the pit wall and putting a halt to my good run a bit,but all survived and away making those early lucky places as some go a bit wide here and there,big chase down on V. Kralj eventually getting passed when he goes off at the very difficult and awkward T1,my attempts to haul in Paulo up front were in vain,the guy had speed!.
Grats Prib m8,nice to see you win :good:.
Cheers Yves and RD.

(Another strong case for the Misano tyre barrier bloke to work his magic at that chicane..........)

• Andrew Evans

Im going to watch the wtcc race's with friend at eurosport, starting at 19.00/20.00 o'clock. and the qually here starts 22.00 o'clock, Im in norway so Im 1 hour ahead. so I need to be at the server latest 21.45 according to the rules before the empty slots are being taken by the reserves? is this right? can somebody confirm? Im a little slow with remembering stuff :D

yes mate... 20:45 GMT... 21:45 your time....

238921Mistery_Night_Flyer.jpg

Please read this
when signing up for this event you agree to commit to the event even if you don't like the car that will be choosen by the server admin. the goal of this event is to add a little mistery and excitment as nobody will know what we will drive ( not even i will know ). take note that the server will not be set in advance ( 5 minutes before the start of the event ) as the mistery have to be maintain so don't ask when its gonna be set.

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: ?
Track: Istanbul
Weather: Dry
Practice: 20:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 20:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 21:00 GMT (2x 12 laps)
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%