RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

V8 Super cars Live!

The GP circuit does not disappoint for beauty and technicalitly in a big car like the V8's. The action was fierce for some but over early for others. lets send it down to Bonnie Lugnuts for an update on the first team out.

Thanks! Davey Donuts! I am here with Eric Nelson who left early w/ a blown engine. What happened out there today Eric?

Well this was unfortunate for team Jim Beam Racing Bonnie. We had gotten this ride kind of last minute and went right to testing for the event. We had spent most of our resources on a race set up and it showed. We managed a P4 qualification but decided to stretch it and go for P3 and have the inside at T1 for the race.

The crew made an aero change including adding some tape to the nose for increased downforce. Time ran out and we went to the grid w/ our 17 laps of fuel on board in P4.

We knew we could run high 7's all day and get in a 1 stop strategy and possibly win if the front runners had setups not suitable for 15 lap stints. Or their girlfriends called nagging them from the pitbox radio!

Well in our haste we forgot to remove the tape from the nose. The engine overheated by lap 5 and we were done after holding P3 since T1.

Needless to say we cast off the offending technician to the kart track and hope this won't happen again!

Thanks to the event promoter RD North america! what a great venue and car choice!

We have decided to continue our program after our promising speed here today. Jim BEam just wrote us a nice check so we're in for the long haul!

HEy Bonnie. What you doing after this?

HUH? Bonnie says.

Ok Davey it looks like a promising future here at Jim BEam racing. I'm off to a motor home for an encounter w/ a driver, vegetable oil, and an ice cream cake.......

Til next week this is Bonnie Lugnuts reporting from pitlane!

That was manic! - I found it quite hard work, I don't think I got in anyones way apart from when I ran went for neutral while trying to roll off the track under a blue in front of someone - anyway I got first not neutral and ended up locking the wheels and spinning in front of him taking him with me ...so my sincere apologies to whoever that was if I caused you to loose any places.

Crazy Caterhams???

10285d1235500170-race-night-flyers-stcc.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment AU USA
Class: STCC
Track: Ahveniston Moottorirata DOWNLOAD HERE
Weather: Dry
Practice: 2.00 GMT (Friday 9.00PM EST USA) (Saturday 12.00MD AEST AUS) 30 minutes
Qualification: 2.30 GMT 15 min (Superpole)
Race: 2.45 GMT 2 by 14 laps (Forced Pitstops)
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules! STCC expansion pack required - Pit stops have a minimum 2 tire change.
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules! Also, pitlane is very tight and a couple spots are at the entrance, stay to the left when entering the pits.

Entrylist:
  1. William Yunck - Skin
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Marty Pierce - Skin
  4. Rhys Gardiner
  5. Warren Dawes - Skin
  6. Oz Warman ( might not make it )
  7. Péter Bártfai
  8. Bob Luneski
  9. Hansi Josefsson
  10. Gary Lennon
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Tyson Cierpial (reserve)

Practice - I was busy doing stuff and didn't do any practice except for the night before. I had been running in the .12's so I thought I'd be good for mid-pack.

Quali - My freaking wheel/pedals were all FUBAR'd and I was getting pissed! I spent almost 40mins figuring it out...resetting, rebooting, cussing hahahaha. Finally got it working with 7mins left and I started running. Quali = P7.

Race - I usually pick up a few spots on the start and this was no different. I started in P7 and immediately picked up two spots, but I didn't calculate right and ended up braking too early and got tapped from behind which caused me to spin going into the first corner. I re-joined wayyyy back, but then the very next corner was carnage LOL. Stackup, saw Eric get flipped, and I went around and missed most of that. Few corners later and the same thing - mass Aussie carnage all over the place and I finally settled in to P7 for quite awhile until others started to pit and wreck LOL. Towards the end of the race I had to go into fuel saving mode, but still managed to pull off a P3 for the podium. I loved these big V8 cars - lots of torque and fun! The don't turn worth a s***, but they are tough! I took some nicks out of many of the walls :)

• Stirb Iuliu

Sign me up please!

It's a little early for me, 4:00 a.m. and I still have a long work-day, but I miss so much the racing club, I'll try to make it in time.

Would like to try this but cant find the path you listed for download.

Copy folder 'Ahvenisto' to 'C:\Program Files\SimBin\GTR Evolution Offline\Addons\GTR Evolution\GameData\Locations\ folder.

After gtr evolution it goes to uninstall not addons. Is there another path that will work? Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%