Not open for further replies.

William Yunck

1000RPM
Feb 19, 2008

Servername: Racedepartment AU USA
Class: STCC
Track: Ahveniston Moottorirata DOWNLOAD HERE
Weather: Dry
Practice: 2.00 GMT (Friday 9.00PM EST USA) (Saturday 12.00MD AEST AUS) 30 minutes
Qualification: 2.30 GMT 15 min (Superpole)
Race: 2.45 GMT 2 by 14 laps (Forced Pitstops)
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules! STCC expansion pack required - Pit stops have a minimum 2 tire change.
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules! Also, pitlane is very tight and a couple spots are at the entrance, stay to the left when entering the pits.

Entrylist:
  1. William Yunck - Skin
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Marty Pierce - Skin
  4. Rhys Gardiner
  5. Warren Dawes - Skin
  6. Oz Warman ( might not make it )
  7. Péter Bártfai
  8. Bob Luneski
  9. Hansi Josefsson
  10. Gary Lennon
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Tyson Cierpial (reserve)

Marty Pierce

500RPM
Aug 22, 2008
Would like to try this but cant find the path you listed for download.

Copy folder 'Ahvenisto' to 'C:\Program Files\SimBin\GTR Evolution Offline\Addons\GTR Evolution\GameData\Locations\ folder.

After gtr evolution it goes to uninstall not addons. Is there another path that will work? Help

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
Marty, you need to install it the same way as all addon tracks, the actual location will depend on the path to your Race 07 game.
Best way to do it is to unzip it to a temporary folder somewhere, then copy the relevant files to the path where you have Race 07 installed.
eg. 'C:\Your location for Race 07\GameData\Locations\

Péter Bártfai

3000RPM
Sep 18, 2008
What times are you running here guys? I managed to get some low 1:22-s with the Pug. Really this is an awesome track!

Mike Warman

10RPM
Feb 24, 2009
Might not make it tonight wife has plans I did not know till now put me on for maybe, I might make it back home in time.

Marty Pierce

500RPM
Aug 22, 2008
I found out 2 things about this track in testing.

1st I put in 22L fuel (17 laps) and ran out of gas at the start of the 14th lap. Going to need at least 24L (18) laps worth of fuel.

2nd The auto pit would not work at all for me. This may need to be tested by someone else to confirm. Also if you start in the top 3 your pit box will be the at the very entrance to the pit lane and you will over shoot if your not on the brakes the second you enter the pit. This may also be a problem for anyone following someone who has one of the first 3 spots as they will have to stop immediately. We may need to consider if we will use the mandatory stop because I think its going to affect the outcome of the race. Check it out and tell me if I'm correct.

Jun 23, 2008
I gotta pull out of this one, I've got a lot of house stuff to do today and I have to be up early to go to Fort Wayne, IN in the morning for my daughter. Sorry, have fun guys!

in other words, please remove me from the list, I thought I could make it, but after finding out it's a 4 hour drive, I have to leave at 6 am to be there in time for the luncheon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow RaceDepartment