STCC 2015, 2016 and TTA 2012

Cars STCC 2015, 2016 and TTA 2012 2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
No problem :) You can just install it as it is, but you need GTR Evo expansion to get the engine sounds.
If you don't have it you can replace the .aud file (and rename obviously) in the mod with an .aud file from some other car you like.

Ciao Andreas
Thanks for the help I installed it and everything is fine...many thanks for your info
Just one help, if possible, I try to install the XD tools telemetry (I try to upload an image, it is the only tools to see temperature etc on the screen without have one more monitor, see link vitumo.de) it is a zip and I added the inside file into the GTr evo main directory but I can’t see anything....(DirectX 11 installed)
Thanks one more time for the help
Davide

Attachments

• 29FA28FD-06DB-4EB8-AE56-40A2EB612632.png
    29FA28FD-06DB-4EB8-AE56-40A2EB612632.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
Hi, my problem is this error:

Race_1.2.0.5-20171205-152720-2264-7196.dmp

WTF?!
Hi Andreas,

I installed this mod and I'm getting the same error. The track loads but when it starts loading the cars, the game crashes. I've tried reinstalling the mod several times but I still face the same error. Is it due to a missing or incorrect .ini file? Can you help please?

Hi,
It might be caused by a car class conflict with an other installed mod.
Have you tried this?
That's why it's necessary to know what other mods are installed. Most of the time it's best to "clean" the Teams folder by moving the inside folders into another folder (e.g. have a second folder named "Teams_off" and move mods there to deactivate them). A starting point would be to move out all non-Simbin mods. Than add mods again one by one or in groups to see if any of those is causing the problem.

Has the project been abandoned? Would really like to have a blast down at the waterfront.
I installed this mod and I'm getting the same error. The track loads but when it starts loading the cars, the game crashes. I've tried reinstalling the mod several times but I still face the same error. Is it due to a missing or incorrect .ini file? Can you help please?
Hi,
It might be caused by a car class conflict with an other installed mod.
Would this help, it's a ID list for the cars, I can't remember how up to date it is but it might be of some use.

Attachments

• RACE 07 MODEL ID MASTER LIST.docx
    28.6 KB · Views: 189
That's the strange thing thing with this game: the mod has been beta-tested and it works well for most people, then for some reason the game crashes for a few people.
As explained before, often when only some people having problems, it is usually because of an ID-conflict, otherwise the mod would logically not work for anyone. :unsure:

But since you have tried that already, it must be something else that your Race 07 game doesn't like.
I will send you a message, I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%