STCC 2015, 2016 and TTA 2012

Cars STCC 2015, 2016 and TTA 2012 2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
A really stupid question :confused:
Do this cars interior look all the same in real life ?
I really tried to get some information about this series , if it´s like NASCAR where everyone is using the same body just with different looking chassis. But couldn´t find anything.
Or is it work in progress and the rest will come over time ?
Anyway thanks, driving these cars is great.

A really stupid question :confused:
Do this cars interior look all the same in real life ?
I really tried to get some information about this series , if it´s like NASCAR where everyone is using the same body just with different looking chassis. But couldn´t find anything.
Or is it work in progress and the rest will come over time ?
Anyway thanks, driving these cars is great.

The chassis and engines are the same for all cars (a special TTA version), just different bodyshells to resemble road cars. At first only the cars had to resemble one specific real car, but the Dacia seems to be a SAAB bodyshell with Dacia front and rear, the Ford looks like a Citroën with swapped front and rear, and the Nissan car is a Kia bodyshell with new front and some vinyls covering part of the rear lights.
Also the plan was that the cars should have their own dashboards, but I guess they decided it was unnecessary.
There was a plan for manufacturers to use their own engines instead of the standard Nismo engine, and I think Volkswagen were interested to join, but it didn't happen.

The manufacturer of the chassis is Solution F,

Too bad they cancelled this series. Reminds me of the brazilian Stock Cars.
Though I like the modern TCR cars too.
STCC16.jpg

Just reinstalled Race 07 to run on my mac for some fun quick sprints and absolutely loving this MOD! Were there ever any templates available?

Do you mean content manager for assetto corsa?
This mod is for Race 07
Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I've tried downloading and installing through CM and from file and I get this every time. If I knew where each folder location went, then I'd Copy/Paste directly into each location.

Attachments

• AC-CM Failure.jpg
    AC-CM Failure.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back