STC in 2013

I am actually getting up to speed already after a year absence from the sim.

Latest rumor: Christopher Aponte seems to have purchased iRacing as well and is currently on bootcamp in his second home(stead): Miami :)

I'd be super interested in joining in with something like this but I am completely lost and have no idea where to start looking if anyone would like to point me in the right direction?

use your natural swedish charm to join one of the teams already listed on the stc site (though they have sth. like 8 players each already) or try to figure out how to find a team still recruiting. most teams have a recruiting section on their page (my old team "blue flag" has, dunno if the black rebels have one?).

What help do you need Jamie? With iRacing or with STC in general?

Just the STC stuff, like is there a page I can find with rules and how to sign up and such? I've gathered that you need a team which someone has already aproached me about which is great. :)

EDIT: Nevermind, Reggie has pointed me towards the stc.racedepartment site. Thanks Reggie.

Just the STC stuff, like is there a page I can find with rules and how to sign up and such? I've gathered that you need a team which someone has already aproached me about which is great. :)

Have a look here Jamie, http://stc.racedepartment.com/ You will need to get signed up to a team and then the team make a decision on what drivers are doing each round. Its a great championship and i have got a feeling this is goin to be the best 1 yet:)

I think the most interesting thing for me would be to see the standings after the first qualifying.
just to see where everyone is at in terms of pace,

Edit: small sneak peak on the team skin, (WIP)

hampusmclaren4_zps31d29f5f.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing