STC in 2013

I am interested in joining this league with a team of 4 drivers.

I just want to clarify what the driver limit is. My team members would like to race all the races, but it seems as if only 2 drivers can participate in a race. Also the rules state that there is a limit on the number of races you can join. What is this limit?

Many thanks. ;)

Kevin, glad you are intersted to join.

Anyway we decided to go on a criterium when letting teams join the series (not meaning yours is not into this criterium) and we decided that only teams in partnership with the Facebook community Sim Racing Teams can join.

There is a reason why, and it is to assure all the teams have been there for some time and they have a minimum standards. All the teams there have been asked to have a Website and a minimum activity period of one year before joining. It is stated in the rules and I am sure it will make the competition even better.

Please contact me for any doubt you have and I will be pleased to help you. :)

* IT IS IMPORTANT ALL THE TEAMS WILLING TO JOIN READ THE CONCEPT AND TEAM´s CORNER WEBSITE SECTIONS CAREFULLY.

The league starts in April or March?

http://stc.racedepartment.com/tghsc/teams/rules

text says march, and first event says 28th of March but the calendar shows no races in March but instead first race in 4th of April.

current_calendar.jpg

1. Sebring International Raceway 2013/03/28
  2. Mosport International Raceway 2013/04/11
  3. Road Atlanta 2013/04/25
  4. Okayama International Circuit 2013/05/09
  5. Spa Francorchamps 2013/05/23
  6. Homestead Miami Road Course B 2013/06/05

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline