STC BLACK CUP - SKINNING CONTEST - VOTE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

in this contest you have to VOTE FOR THE BEST SKIN. It is a team car multi render picture so you can take a look on every detail on the car.

VOTING: You can vote 1 option. Every registered member on RaceDepartment can vote. Do right click on the image and then choose view image in order to see it full size. Images are big so you can appreciate all the details on them this way. POLL WILL CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 16 colliding with the first race of the seasson.

PRIZE: 3 Top Teams will get the prize of 3 T-Shirts each to be sent whenever they want.

The contenders at this cathegory are (reverse alphabetilcal order):

1.- THE BLACK REBELS
theblackrebelsskin.jpg

2.- ROARING PIPES MANIACS
roaringpipesmaniacsskin.jpg

3.- PROJECT D
projectdskin.jpg

4.- MOTOR AG MOTORSPORTS & HP RACING
motoragmotorsportsskin.jpg

5.- GUBBKLUBEN.SE
gubbklubenskin.jpg

6.- FLYING DUTCHMAN RACING
flyingdutchmanskin.jpg

7.- FLATOUT RACING
flatoutgameracerskin.jpg

8.- COR TEAM
corteamskin.jpg

9.- BLUE FLAG RACING
blueflagracingskin.jpg

10.- ANE RACING (NO WORK RELEASED YET)
11.- BLACK VISOR MOTORSPORTS (NO WORK RELEASED YET)
12.- FLATOUT CLUB (NO WORK RELEASED YET)
13.- TORRENT MOTORPOSRTS ((NO WORK RELEASED YET))

Enjoy, vote and download the pictures!

Damn, it is a tougher choice here then the render choice... but I have narrowed it down to 3 cars - the PJD, FlatOut and the FDR... Now, the only thing left is to chose and I chose... ehm... dammit, I can do this... I will chose the FlatOut car with FDR as a really close second!

Well done to all skinners! They all look great, so many colors! Can't wait for the first broadcast :D

Edit: Btw, I just love the different colors on the rims!

yummie

this is so awesome, I will have problems not hyperventilating come the first race. massive round of applause to all skinners, will have to ponder for at least three more days to come up with a favourite.

All absolutely amazing skins there! After every skin I was like "That one, no wait...that one...no wait.." :D

For me Motor AG, FDR and COR have 3 that jsut pip above the rest, as for which one...I'll decide which one tomorrow :)

All the skins are beautiful but my top three are Flatout, Project D and Motor AG.

Flatout - Aggressive and speedy. Reminds me of a Nascar.
Motor AG - Skin that could be found in real race cars. Clean and tidy.
Project D - I like the colors very much. The flames and doors makes me think about finish line and victory.

It was very close but my vote goes to Project D.

You know, I usually don't like RPM's designs at all, but I think they have done it this time. Their car is understated, and I like that. Well done you guys. lol if only I could drive it.

I think there are 3 tied for second though. And that would be Project D, FDR, and Motor AG. These skins I really enjoy.

But all these skins are very good. There is not much seperated the best from the worst.

Since you mentioned commentating, I just want to make a quick note on the commentary, as Simon kinda messed my last name up a few times on the one video I was in. My last name is pronounced 'As' (like the regular word 'as') and 'berry' (you know, like blueberries, lol). So 'As-berry'. Or you could make that ass-berry if you're mad at me. (Which, I'll add, people have said to me before!)

lol hope you've enjoyed this lecture on my last name. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%