STC Black Cup 2011 - SKINNING PACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

find in this thread the skinning material to start painting your team Doran JE4. The pack includes the numberplates of the current teams, the car template and the car render scene. Remember it is exclusive STC material.

FIND THE PACK HERE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKD9JJPT

I hope to see really cool models for this seasson with all the diferent coulours, sponsors, etc.

IMPORTANT!!! FIND HERE THE NEW BLUE CUP 2011 NUMBERPLATES. *The STC logos in the ZIP are mandatory and you have to add 3 in the car. The numberplate size can´t be changed, but it can be adapted to the car so little modifications can be done.

Cheers,
David

* NOTE: If we prove on next tests the multislot patch works fine, possibly 2 more teams will join us. Numberplates for that teams will be delivered via email.

How can we edit the windows? Is it the same way as the previous STC Mod? (with the WDET.dds)

Edit: I have found, sorry. It's most easy now, you have just to copy-paste the modified "DJE4_WINDOWS.dds" into the data folder (and add the same number as your ".car" file used for your skin, in front of the file name. For example "06001_DJE4_WINDOWS.dds").

REMEMBER: Every team needs to have 2 cars in his team folder with some diferences from one to the other. Diferences such as the banner colours, or whatever you feel right, even make the cars with bigger diferences like diferent secondary colours, or same paint scheme on diferent colours.

Hey David do you have any bigger versions of the STC logo files posted here? I want to put a big STC on the roof, but the file is too small to enlarge without it pixelating.

Oh also do you have a nice gamehoster logo aswell? I have one from a pack you did a few seasons ago but its very small. I dont want to make it too big as they are not our sponsor but a bit of a bigger file will help for what I want to do with it.

I have next... I guess they are a good size. :tongue:

Attachments

• STC.png
    STC.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 273
  • TGH.png
    TGH.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 269
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?