Stc black cup 2011 news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

this are the two bigger announcements we have to do at the moment related to cars and tracks.
CARS TO BE USED
Aston Martin
Audi
Corvette C6
Ford
Saleen
Pagani
Gumperth
Koenigsegg

Reverse choice order & and same car can be chosen only two times by diferent teams.

Thread for car choice will be opened later today or tomorrow morning and the start of the choice will possibly be on August Monday 8.

Thread for skinning contest will be posted soon aswell.

---------------------------------
SCHEDULE (Days to be announced)
1.- Spa Francorchamps
2.- Paul Ricard
3.- Donington Park
4.- Autodrom Most
5.- Sugo
6.- Trois Rivieres
7.- Road America
8.- Long Beach
9.- TBA (interlagos is not legal)
10.- Adelaide

Official calendar will bo posted during next weeks.

Cheers,
David

Is this list referring to the GT Pro & GT Power Pack cars? Meaning that the Black Cup will use the default cars from GTR-Evolution and from the GT Power Pack? If so, looks like a great championship to watch with the tracks that have been chosen.

i would get out a question:
"why do we have to buy a mod for playing ONE (yes ONE) championship? We played (COR TEAM) 3 champs with STC without expansion, and now, at the LAST championship with EVO we MUST buy an expansion. Is not related to the cost of the expansion (about 5€, is not so much) but is related to the real motivation... We will buy this mod and then we will delete Evo from our drive (most of us are bored about this game) wasting that mod and those (few) 5€..."

Is it mandatory to use that mod or we can race also without? In addition, nobody of us have that mod, so we have to buy it and test before car selection...

Hope to receive some motivation :D

I have installed the GT Power expansion, now I have 3 new cars: BMW M3 GT2, Matech GT1 and PAGANI Zonda R ...
where I can find the FORD shown in the list for the Black Cup, is it the Matech GT1?

@Nicola. The last two seasons(it´s as long as I´ve raced here) STC has used the Doran. That is also a mod and not something that comes with the game. You had to install that mod to be able to race in STC. You also had to install and use the special track pack for each season for all i know. Also different patches had to be applied.
This time we have to use another mod. Only difference is that it costs 5euro.

This might be the last season using Race07 as a base. But why should we not use a mod? I dont think other series stops using mods because rF2 is "around the corner". Just my two cents worth of thoughts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back