Stc black cup 2011 - approved schedule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy have very nice circuits... in fact I prepared Adria for STC some years ago and then after all the job we discovered it was not legal and we have raced Mugello in previous seasons..

Yes but seriously, we have not time to manage a new track and get all the cutting curbs to work on time, I want to do things well, and all that details need patience to be done right. Next season suggest it a bit earlier and I will add an Italian circuit, I like Adria a lot and most of the italian circuits, specially Imola. :)

Would like to add an spanish circuit aswell, as there are some interesting new circuits as Los Arcos or Motorland Aragon.
yes david, mine was not a request, just an advice to let you know we have wonderful tracks in italy too! we will see more for next season, just remember that many of us love italian circuits :D

lol, looks like we must limit the numbers of countries STC drivers can come from :) we used to have home tracks for the teams, e.g. tracks in the country the team is from, but once we started doing special STC editions of tracks, that idea was abandoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back