STC Black Cup 2010 - SKINNING CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

this next seasson we will have a STC skinning contest, so all the licensed teams will have to present his STC seasson racing car the painter to the contest. The result will be a Race Department public poll in the STC General Forum during a week after the skinns relelease. The painter will get an STC Official TShirt as a prize and the recognition of his RD collegues.

Stay tunned! :D

@ Eckhart: Official team skin, but if 2 persons work in one car, then we can consider 2 painters. No more than 2 painters per car then.

@ Greg: I will release the 3D Scene and the Template during next days.

The poster is ready, only some details have to be clear and I will open the official thread...

skinningcontest.png

thx for the art lesson Nigel :) If I remember correctly, Warhol did the job in 76 minutes saying that he wanted to have "speed" as the overriding topic. It's an interesting idea, because everybiody thought he would be doing something along the lines of his usual, more print centred work. He surprised them all by choosing not to print or use technological help but rather to treat the surface of the BMW like one would treat a canvas. I would love to see one or more of our skinners here going to the BMW art car pages and take a cue from there, I think most of them were really great, there were one or two lame ones in the 90s if I remember correctly and a fantastic "ice car" by that concept artist from Iceland.

Any chance of an X-file instead of the 3d scenes pls (so I can see it in right hemisphere) ... I don't have 3dsmax and the only time I played with it I decided that life is just too short!? :D
Also ... do you have the details of the ini files for this so we can see it in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%