Status Report Season 2011

There is a way to check if drivers use both types of tyre compound in a race. Would that be a possible rule change for this season?

I don't think thats possible, but a way round it could be giving like 9 Soft compounds and 7 Harder compounds, and then you will have to manage your tire usage. So you will be forced in making races with harder compounds, not my idea - F1 LMT League did that in 2010.

I don't think thats possible, but a way round it could be giving like 9 Soft compounds and 7 Harder compounds, and then you will have to manage your tire usage. So you will be forced in making races with harder compounds, not my idea - F1 LMT League did that in 2010.

It's possible, another league is doing it. Although forcing the use of 2 compounds in a race may not be a rule that the administration here wants anyway, but it's definitley possible to enforce.

Do you mean F1 LMT made them have a total of only 16 tyres for the whole season or race weekend?

It's possible, another league is doing it. Although forcing the use of 2 compounds in a race may not be a rule that the administration here wants anyway, but it's definitley possible to enforce.

Do you mean F1 LMT made them have a total of only 16 tyres for the whole season or race weekend?

For the whole season, but I think we should leave it open (dont have to use 2) for the season. atleast until rF2 comes out, then it could be compatible to make people use both compounds in the race.

Chris, we surely don´t hold the Mod back from you guys. There is still work going on behind the scenes to finish the package and make sure there are no major Bugs so you can use it for testing and preparing your Cars.

I´m sure it´s worth to wait one more day.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back