Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
STC i think is missing one last info in my view and that is some sort of statistics.

So you can see what points the teams got in the races.
Now we only got results and standing but not a table where you get an overview how the teams performed during the season, to see that you have to open each results.
You can go very detailed or keep it simple.

At flatout we have something like this
http://www.flatoutclub.com/results/current-series/786-historic-series-290810-mid-ohio-race-results
Iain made it in. You can make it in excel and then put it up on the STC webpage. Or maybe there is a program out that that can automate it for you.

Would be great if could have something like that, now we can even see how many point the team earned which is a shame really.

What do you think ?

I think if we linked up to the gpcos system it would be feasible, wouldn't it? what bugs me is the many bugs that occur both in gpcos and in the system we use now for the race results. most of the graphs are worthless most of the time :(

I did alot of stats with help from Mikko and Damian in the off season. Don't think it is up on the site yet and not sure why. They are pretty nice with all kinds of info from the past seasons (points, poles, wins, podiums, top 5's etc). Not sure though if that is exacly what you meant, Tom.

I did alot of stats with help from Mikko and Damian in the off season. Don't think it is up on the site yet and not sure why. They are pretty nice with all kinds of info from the past seasons (points, poles, wins, podiums, top 5's etc). Not sure though if that is exacly what you meant, Tom.

yeah def that would be very nice.

But getting a result of a race with points earned would be a start :)
A table with the teams and points earned in the races., for example like we do it on flatout (scroll to the bottom ) : http://www.flatoutclub.com/results/current-series/786-historic-series-290810-mid-ohio-race-results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%