Hi Guys, I am new here but I still play rbr from time to time. I do not have a fancy computer (not yet) but like to drive rally's on Rallyesim. It looks like a lot of people lost interest in rbr and switcht to dirt rally, maybe they are right I don't know. But personally I think rbr still is king of simrallying. Especially with those new ngp physics. The cars are much fun to drive and you really need to put much more effort into it for a good stage time.
I succesfully graduated from school and working now so I have more time to drive online rally's (and save a bit for a more fancy computer). Because I have more time I started playing rallys again and it really deserves a second change but there are not a lot of players anymore sadly. I drive the polish, madagascar en historic championships on Rallyesim.
Those are my replay of Rajd Polski (week 40) here you can see the much more natural behaviour of the car. My rally nickname is RallyJip92-NL btw.

Link to leg 1 from Rajd Polski:
Rajd Polski SS1
Rajd Polski SS2
Rajd Polski SS3
Rajd Polski SS4
Rajd Polski SS5
Rajd Polski SS6
Rajd Polski SS7

Leg 2:
Rajd Polski SS8
Rajd Polski SS9
Rajd Polski SS10
Rajd Polski SS11
Rajd Polski SS12
Rajd Polski SS13
Rajd Polski SS14

Please let me know what you think. Next week a plan to upload a historic rally with the Audi sport quattro. Hope to see you guys on the rallystages soon?

Glad to see a bit of love for the best Rallye Sim going.
Some nice stages there.:thumbsup:

I still play using the RBR 2016 mod and I am really enjoying the sim again. I prefer this over Dirt Rally too.
WoVhT7b.png

2EPzDnN.png

mSNtlEK.png

Thx! Maybe I can help you with my videos.
Nice pics, for rbr standards really detailed. I heard from rbr 2016 earlyer but there is not a lot of content. Rsrbr and rbr czech offer lots more content en a lot of new stages. Do you drive online rallys?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%