Startup GTR Evo video disappeared?

I am fairly certain that the first time I fired up GTR Evo, I got an all new, GTR Evo startup video ... but now when I fire it up, I get the old WTCC one (and yeah I am starting GTR Evolution not Race 07 - get the splash screen and red interface not the blue one) ...

Anyone else got this, or know how I get to see the other one (in my impatience to test GTR Evo out, I just escaped out of it :doh:)?

I am fairly certain that the first time I fired up GTR Evo, I got an all new, GTR Evo startup video ... but now when I fire it up, I get the old WTCC one (and yeah I am starting GTR Evolution not Race 07 - get the splash screen and red interface not the blue one) ...

Anyone else got this, or know how I get to see the other one (in my impatience to test GTR Evo out, I just escaped out of it :doh:)?

I turned off the intro videos to create a faster startup... but did notice that it was random what video you got... never had the R07 interface since Evo release tho...

Do you launch from within Steam or from a desktop icon?

Attachments

• No_intro_movies_GTREvo.rar
    998 bytes · Views: 183
The movie is really short indeed and there's not much going on in it.. but I for myself still prefer it over the Race07 intro as the new one fits perfectly with the new interface and background music. ..actually I never really liked the old music in race07, it was pretty annoying imo - but the one from Evo really pleases my ears and it's quite calming.

Thus far out of 10 starts of GTR Evo, about 2 times the new intro movie was shown.. pretty random in favor of Race07 ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%