Startlight: who is able to make it?

Hi guys, I tried several hours to create a "single" startlight. In other words an object with only 1 red light + 1 green light.
I started modifing the xml file of the default one to have the structure of 1 red + 1 green light, then I re-create a new xpack but the "lighta" light is always present in 4 red and 4 green lights, etc etc...

In other words I'm not able to make it!

I think a "single" structure working well could be usefull in several cases also because you can rotate it to have a red/green orizontal startlight...

Is anybody able to help me?

Many thanks in advance.

PS: I also do not know how to setup the sound and animated sequence using a "single light" startlight...

here is what I was able to do... and as you can see the "flashing" lights are the original ones and are wrong in this case...

Any idea?

thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• startlight.jpg
    startlight.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 270
another update!

Now the "flash lights" red and green are only one each!

But I have now 2 last troubles:

1. the lights are behind the structure

2. the animation seems not working (but I added the 3 animation files, etc...)

Is anybody able to help me at this point?

Again many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• startlight2.jpg
    startlight2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 264
What sequence are you trying to achieve,eg. red comes on stays on till green light works to start race.
I just finished making a Drag Christmas Tree for a mod and its quite a process getting it to work through xpacker. Quite simple in 3DSimed.
I'll have a play and see what I can put together for you.

Attachments

• Tree.jpg
    Tree.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 255
I solved just in 3DsimEd the position of structure and light... but if for you is quite simple to create a XPack and all files that need for working... this is very complex on my side!!!!!!

I need a very easy startlight...

only 1 red lamp and only 1 green one in orizontal position like my last picture

and the sequence is red and green off, red on for the same time that rFactor sounds the "bip" "bip" etc..., finally as usual red off and green on!

If you were so gentle to create the object and the xpack containing only this object I could study to understand the way to create it and obviously I could add it to the complex structure of the starting object!

Let me know if you can help me in this way or where I can learn about it! thankssssssssssssss

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back