Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Starting grid in multiplayer

HI all, This is probably a simple question for someone. Frustrating for me. In public forums I go through qualifying and then I don't know how to get to the starting grid. The races sometimes start with me in the pits or I get a drive through penalty for being in the wrong spot. Sorry for what is probably an obvious answer once I know it. Thanks

Thank you. That worked. Unfortunately I was the only qualifier and racer and still managed a drive through penalty for starting in the wrong position. I'll figure it out. Cheers

Wonderfully explained. I am sure this helped a lot of people new to the game. It also helped because on my last multi player start the car in front of me on the grid did not move. I waited and then everyone behind went through me. I think I understand why now. Back at it!