Starter not engaging

Discussion in 'My Summer Car' started by Alex Richards, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Alex Richards

Alex Richards

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so I recently found out that you could mod and changing up textures in my summer car (yes I know I'm a noob). I installed a couple, (ute mod, new house and enable the apartments). I also changed the color of the gauge needles as well as the gauge cluster itself, halo headlights and a couple other things. After doing this, I load up the game and get in the car to find that the battery was completely dead (not sure how) I went to Tiemo's shop and bought a new battery. Then I installed the battery and turned the ignition. The radio turns on and the lights but when I turn the key to engage the starter, nothing. Not a sound from the engine. Every other electronic part works except the starter. I tried old game saves, someone else's game save and even disabling and deleting mods and that doesn't work. I used the editor to uninstall the starter and when I did so, I opened the game and the starter was on the ground. I moved my mouse over it and it said "STARTER" but I couldn't pick it up. Please help, Thanks

2. hei20

hei20

Ratings:
    +6
    use msceditor

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.