Starter, ignition, pit limit, pit request

Does this game feature controls for starter, ignition, pit limit and pit request?
Do you always have to start the electronics and the engine manually, is it an automatic process or is there a manual / automatic option?
Same for pit limit. Are you force tod manually disable and enable it, is it automatic or can you choose?

Yes, R3E does have bindable controls for ignition, starter, pit limiter and pit request.

If the controls for ignition and starter are bound, then you need to do things manually. If they are unbound then the game will automatically start your ignition/engine.

You must always activate your pit limiter manually, or just stay below the pit speed limit yourself. If you don't you'll end up with a drive-through penalty.

So, the pit speed limiter is...?
- off by default
- on but automatically switches off when you leave pits (eg Assetto Corsa)
- on and forcing you to use a key or button to switch it off (rFactor 2)

You only need to do this if you have assigned controls to ignition/engine start. If they are unassigned then it does this automatically. Doesn't matter if it's the club or a league.

Awww. So what you say is that because I have assigned them (for no good reason as I use auto clutch) I lose time on it!

Well, in that case, I don't like the feature as much anymore!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 330 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%