Resource icon

Misc Start/Finish Bug Fix for Prague 0.4/0.5 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
JBolho submitted a new resource:

Start/Finish Bug Fix for Prague 0.4/0.5 - Lap would not register sometimes on normal layouts

I got this track after some serious searching, both version 0.4 and 0.5, and both had a really annoying bug...
On the normal layouts (Full and Short), sometimes the lap would not register as you passed the start/finish line (for example, you would cross the line after lap 2, and it would stay on lap 2 instead of passing to 3)
Also, this bug caused your car to be surpassed by the AI even AFTER the race ended and you were in the pits waiting for the others, causing you to end the race...

Read more about this resource...

Could you kindly provide some links for where the track itself might be found? The only thing I can get on google is the youtube video with version 0.1
Search for a certain blog site with the words "miscellaneous minutiae" by a more or less known user named "perendinator".
Certain links to certain sites are not permitted here for various reasons, and admittedly this track is one of a few out there that's walking a tight rope between legal and not-so-legal, as it is originally a fantasy track made by one very well known XBox studio...
There's also a user here that shared some Camtool replay cameras for the track that has a video on YT with a link to 0.4

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 323 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%