Start Button Ghosted

Has anyone seen this before? I'm using the V8SCorsa mod & half way through the career, I can't go any further. Its also not displaying rivals difficulty which would normally be next to the restart series icon. If I quit out of the career section I can't go back in unless I restart the game. Start button is only ghosted on V8SCorsa. Normal career is still accessible as is normal practice etc.

I have already done a local files integrity verification (it found one that it downloaded). Any other suggestions please?
V8SC Error.png

Last edited:
A shot in the dark assuming you didn't build the championship yourself: make sure you have all the correct content - emphasis on correct. There may be more than one versions of a given track, and if you have a different one than the guy who built the championship it won't work. Maybe even a missing or modified weather file.

Thanks for your replies. I checked the track build folders & they seem to be ok but the log files did show an error with a missing suspensions.ini file in a folder which I don't have at all. I've checked the original download of the V8SCorsa mod car files and the missing folder was not in there either so I have contacted the creator who will hopefully help me figure it out. Strange that it only showed up 7 races into the series

Error code : INIReader: content/cars/supercars_ford/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [REAR] RIM_OFFSET

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back