GT5 Standard and Premium cars

Indeed, I agree. But considering that they had those 800 models already done, probably they didn't want to waste them.
Having said this, to read "drive more than 1000 cars" on the cover produces a better effect than "drive more than 200 cars". If those 200 models will be well done, I think we'll have to drive for a long time. :)

Seems that standard cars will also have cockpitview. According to this post on ps3-sense: http://www.ps3-sense.nl/2010/06/gran-turismo-5-standaard-en-premium-autos/ wich is in dutch. They say that this was confirmed in an twitter interview with Kazunori Yamauchi. Main difference between standard and premium cars is that standard cars are GT1-4 cars polished up to GT5 standard. Premium cars are highly detailed and newly developed cars espescially for GT5. if I'm correct only the damage model will be the other main difference between standard and premium models

Seems that standard cars will also have cockpitview. According to this post on ps3-sense: http://www.ps3-sense.nl/2010/06/gran-turismo-5-standaard-en-premium-autos/ wich is in dutch. They say that this was confirmed in an twitter interview with Kazunori Yamauchi. Main difference between standard and premium cars is that standard cars are GT1-4 cars polished up to GT5 standard. Premium cars are highly detailed and newly developed cars espescially for GT5. if I'm correct only the damage model will be the other main difference between standard and premium models

AfaIr that was in discussion to put the standards in just a dark something with a visible wheel like in the PSP version but they decided to don't do so. And at least Bram knows how disappointed I am.

The majority don't use cockpit view at all even here

Yeah I must say there is a lot of contradicting information out there. I guess we will know for sure when we've got our own copy and start to play. Must say that I will be very dissapointed if it turns out that standard cars don't have cockpitview. At least 200 premiumcars make up for it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%