Stanced Lexus LC500

Cars Stanced Lexus LC500 0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dehy submitted a new resource:

Stanced Lexus LC500 - A really low Lexus LC500 with BBS LM Wheels

PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING

If you want to install this mod, please do it manually. If you install this mod with Content Manager there's a chance it bugs out and crash your game. It also resets the suspensions.ini and setup.ini files so you won't have the stance if it does work. If you have any problems with installing, please join the CarVisualsHub discord server here!

[COLOR=rgb(247, 218...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

@Dehy And for sure it's your own work made from scratch...

I doubt because some textures are similar to the one for GTAV that is ripped from CSR2...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dehy And for sure it's your own work made from scratch...

I doubt because some textures are similar to the one for GTAV that is ripped from CSR2...
Hey there, I did not make the original model from scratch and I forgot to mention this in the post, I have since edited the post to mention this. Thanks for reminding me!

Edit: I saw other resources with people posting cars that have done similar edits to mine and therefore thought this would not be a problem.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

Hey there, I did not make the original model from scratch and I forgot to mention this in the post, I have since edited the post to mention this. Thanks for reminding me!

Edit: I saw other resources with people posting cars that have done similar edits to mine and therefore thought this would not be a problem.

Yeah if you not include full 3d model. You can post modified data or something like that but not an entire 3d model except if it's made from scratch.

But i supposed you know that because you read the ToS before posting...

Yeah if you not include full 3d model. You can post modified data or something like that but not an entire 3d model except if it's made from scratch.

But i supposed you know that because you read the ToS before posting...
I mainly included the full 3d model as I swapped new wheels on it and made other small changes to the material on the car and by just posting the data you cannot get the new wheels.

• Deleted member 223075

I mainly included the full 3d model as I swapped new wheels on it and made other small changes to the material on the car and by just posting the data you cannot get the new wheels.

Yeah and not allowed (and i also assuming rims are not made from scratch by you)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 443 39.6%