Staggered release of "finished" tracks, really??

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Just read the email sent out from raceroom/sector3 today and noticed this...

"Feel the difference - All tracks updated
More eye candy and more feeling from the blacktop will soon be yours. The developers at Sector3 have finished updating all circuits with new shaders and track surfaces. Release of these updates will be staggered throughout the rest of this year due to the large download size of each track. Keep an eye on the update notes with each release for more info!"

if they're finished, release them...

Last edited:
well I tired r3e today after not playing it for a while and I was kindly surprised .. new fell of FFB is great (tried Audi Quattro on hillclimb) .. I would say best from all sims I`m currently playing (GTR Evo, GSCE, AC, pCars, GTL) .. I`m not saying that the FFB is best but it feels best, if you know what I mean :) .. feeling heavy when it should without making it springy and heavy when it shouldn`t .. strong, natural, flawless, consistent .. reminds me good old GTR Evo FFB with added texture to road .. good job ..

It would be nice to get them all at once but I'm OK with them being staggered as long as it doesn't take too long. Every week for a month or less? Hopefully that's not too optimistic?

Its a rather large and substantial update, and as mentioned above not everyone is blessed with fast internet, so staggered is the way to go as these updates are not optional. Doubt we will spread it over an enormous long time tbh.

Actually the Audi 90 was the first car to be released with somewhat updated FFB/physics iirc. I'm not sure exactly what changes has been made and if these are to be found on the Audi, but when it was released it was a good bit better than the other cars in the game.

Actually the Audi 90 was the first car to be released with somewhat updated FFB/physics iirc. I'm not sure exactly what changes has been made and if these are to be found on the Audi, but when it was released it was a good bit better than the other cars in the game.
Really? Thanks for the info. Indeed the car is great, but I thought the first cars with new FFB had been the ADAC GT. I was expecting the Audi becoming even better once updated ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%