Staggered release of "finished" tracks, really??

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Just read the email sent out from raceroom/sector3 today and noticed this...

"Feel the difference - All tracks updated
More eye candy and more feeling from the blacktop will soon be yours. The developers at Sector3 have finished updating all circuits with new shaders and track surfaces. Release of these updates will be staggered throughout the rest of this year due to the large download size of each track. Keep an eye on the update notes with each release for more info!"

if they're finished, release them...

Last edited:
My question is near to this thread. When devs updates the physics of earlier cars, like Zonda,Gumpert,Aquila e.t.c. ?
In regard to Jays replay about the Audi 90 being updated soon, this will happen when they add the Nissan 300zx IMSA GTO.
So probable we will get updates to older cars whenever they release new liveries or cars to those classes.

Just guessing though.. :)

What's exactly is going to be staggered, everything to small groups at a time or one or two tracks at a time. If the former, how does one know what local content has been updated and what hasn't. So far nothing seems to have updated for me. I think the update method sucks.
And what about the last major update - forgot the size but very large, I don't think that was staggered.

What's exactly is going to be staggered, everything to small groups at a time or one or two tracks at a time. If the former, how does one know what local content has been updated and what hasn't. So far nothing seems to have updated for me. I think the update method sucks.
And what about the last major update - forgot the size but very large, I don't think that was staggered.
It means they will release a few tracks per update, instead of all updated tracks at once. Releasing it to small groups at a time does not work, everyone needs to be on the same version of track to be able to play together in multiplayer.

DeLorean.jpg
Would be amazing to have a mod with them!
...with flames bursting out on the final lap straight! :roflmao:

And so is the fact that MANY people have limits to the amount they can download each month?
Norway, Finland and Sweden are extremely lucky with our broadband, it's cheap fast and mostly unlimited, that does not hold true for the entire world though.

Yeah I know. But as a Finn with good enough speed I couldn't care less about someone's limited and/or slow connection. Selfish I know, but meh really.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back