Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

There are probably a bunch of variables, but I think one would be that we went to 7 day club and this split up a club with just enough numbers to make things interesting. It may pay off in the future but presently I think it put a dent in the numbers. Just a guess.

Remove me please. My premium membership expired this morning and I don't plan on renewing it given the attendance in the US servers the past three weeks.

I wish your attitude and as well as others were different. I barely have time to race, I only seen you and Dennis signed up, I only just renewed my account yesterday with hopes of others signing up too. Besides, since we signed up early, people will see atleast three sign ups and they might jump in.
Now that the V8 league is complete, drivers will need to maintain their driving skills in the club events provided.
But it is your choice... I'm sticking around until the day of the race, if the grid is too small, then that is when I might back out... But I did have some real good fun with only 3 sign ups multiple times

Last edited:
Not signing up for a club event until the day of, or the day before, is one of the biggest reasons as to why sign ups are so low. RD staff has already advise RD members more than once, "not to sign up last minute!!! Signing up early will encourage others to signup up." Signing up as early as you can shouldn't be an option.... you should just do it!

The V8 league is over, so like I mentioned over at the FClassic club event scheduled for this Tuesday night, drivers will need to maintain their driving skills, so look for the club sign up numbers to rise!

Clearly, RD needs more staff to help out with organizing these events daily... I want to help out, but I need to think about it as commitment is key in order to become a RD staff member. More staff means more time to consider really really really good track/car combos. Track/car combos are really important when it comes to drawing large grids for the clubs. We need to run more modded content, but that would require a lot of testing. If we all pitch in, we could have people working different departments to do testing, responding to questions/inquiries/assistance, posting club events, etc...... this is too much work for one person to keep up. Man I wish I had a simple 9-5 Mon - Fri:roflmao:

Thank you @Nox for all you have done. And thank you @Dennis Phelan for everything you are doing/have done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nox
Spot on @SOLO59 it's the same nasty simsheep that ruins public servers. See here.

And dedicated volunteers are more than welcome to join our staff team. And don't worry, you don't need to run 7 events per week. The more people that form a solid staff group the easier it goes.

Would love to help but I can't be at 10 places at the same time ;)

I would be more than happy to volunteer my time as a tester for future events.
@Bram Hengeveld You can put me down for that. Depending how things go, I may offer to do more.

How I see it (for now) is that we seem to have the following
Tuesday: Open wheel night
Thursday: Touring Cars
Sunday: Slidey Sunday (Vee, Opala, etc)

I think we could go with one more night for now (Saturday would be my suggestion) which could be anything (Stock, M18, Mini, Karts, mods) and the event itself should also be mixed (2x20, 45/60, etc). The Stock race at Ipswich to reflect the V8 Supercar format was a great idea and we should have more events that reflect real life events.

Rather than having one staff member do everything, perhaps we need 3/4 people each doing a little bit here and there

One thing, is possible to change the start hour? now a days is very early, obviously the people have to work later.
With the current timetable , in my case, is not possible to participate in any race.
I think that is the same problem to many people.

If the race can start , more or less, at 19:30 gmt, it will be good (for me)

Thanks.

18:00 starts were the best, after a year of trialling. Changing it for later wouldn't help. Additionally, the second races start at around 19:00 so then it means people from both sides of Europe can run. 19:30 is already 10.30pm my time, South Africa time, eastern Europe, and later for the middle East.

f3-3-jpg.94331

Race 1

Practice:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:05 GMT
Warm up: 18:15 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:20 GMT (15 mins)
Race 2: 18:40 GMT (15 mins) - reverse grid

Qualifying 2: 19:00 GMT
Warm up 2: 19:10 GMT
Race 3: 19:15 GMT
Race 4: 19:35 GMT (reverse grid) (if enough people are still up to it)

This is a new format to make it work better with the smaller grids we've been getting lately, but is doesn't mean this will be how all Tuesdays races will be held

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

1. Yuri Kasdorp
  2. Jörn Horbelt
  3. Jason Skyring (MAYBE)
  4. Tal Segal
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver