Sell SSRG Custom Wheel

~~~~~~~~ SOLD ~~~~~~~~

Practically brand new SSRG sim racing wheel. Comes with one open top and one fully enclosed rim. USB. Lightly raced, and always with gloves on! Retail price was $1,100 I believe. This wheel design was the best SSRG ever made in my opinion, and it is no longer offered. All buttons and encoders are top of the line, name brand components. Shift levers are custom carbon fiber magnetic units, and one of very few designs I like better than Ascher. Very sturdy, and adjustable.

Controls:
- 5 x rotary encoders (3 on top, 2 bottom left and right sides)
- 2 x 7-way funky switches
- 4 x push buttons
- 2 x toggle switches (up and down independently programmable)
- magnetic carbon fiber shifters

EDIT 10/3: I have updated the photo album with all new close up photos. I have also removed the temporary sticker labels from the wheel. All remaining labels are professionally screen printed.

Comes with extra buttons and knobs to change colors up a bit. See photo.

$OLD shipped CONUS. Will split shipping with international buyers.

This video should answer most questions about the wheel, and shows how quality this piece is. The wheel in the video has a different controls layout, but the build quality is the same. Note that the bottom corners are both funky switches on mine, with rotary encoders on the sides. Of course feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Last edited:
Practically brand new SSRG sim racing wheel. Comes with one open top and one fully enclosed rim. USB. Lightly raced, and always with gloves on!

Comes with extra buttons and knobs to change colors up a bit.

$750 shipped CONUS. Will split shipping with international buyers.

Pmed

To clarify the two rim options, I added a photo of the second fully-enclosed rim to the photo album. Black suede with a gold stripe at 12 o’clock.

Never used.

Last edited:
Added a YouTube video video that showcases the wheel design, and updated photos with better close ups, as well as the spare components included.

Last edited:
This user has scammed me and withheld a lot of equipment that was promised. Now I cannot do a chargeback because he insisted i pay via paypal "goods and services". He has blocked me on iMessage too.

Buyer beware.
I bought from him the SRGG STEERING WHEEL. I’m still waiting for the package to arrive. The tracking does work but I hope it contain the item I paid for.

I received the package today. Every thing is perfect . The wheel is almost new and he even sent me an extra rim and extra buttons. Great deal and seller.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%